Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burtonsfox

A gift for the owners from the fans

Post your name below if you've be chippped in, or (frankly) do one... This thread has become boring - from the perspective of (I've not stuck anythjng in the pot, but I am happy to write endless posts justifying the fact) - a long long time ago...

Let this nice gesture run its course, chip in if you want to or sod off

First person who starts a 'let's raise money for a TIFO thread' gets a tenner from me....

So who's going to actually make this Tifo then?

After we found out he asked Ranieri to stay even if we were relegated, I was massively impressed, especially in an age where Chelsea and Man City sack there managers for non instant success.

And, then saying they treat the management like family, asking them if they've any problems. Wouldn't swap them for anyone.

And after we went to Thailand, and Pearson junior decided that'd be the ideal place for prostitution and racial abuse, and ****, they still, albeit after equivocating, didn't immediately sack Pearson.

So something to celebrate their heritage, especially since they are proud, would be best. Gifts based on monetary value would be incredibly underwhelming to millionaires. Do the Thai TIFO.

I'm also proud of Leicester City's heritage, but put up with most references to it being torn down from the new stadium to make way for King Power branding being plastered everywhere. If my silence on that isn't thanks enough, then I don't know what is.

I'm also proud of Leicester City's heritage, but put up with most references to it being torn down from the new stadium to make way for King Power branding being plastered everywhere. If my silence on that isn't thanks enough, then I don't know what is.

That stadium was an albatross around the club's neck before Vichai came along. And it's not as if they knocked down statues and dug up graveyards to put up their ads.

Baffled by some of the comments tbh, thought it would be a nice idea from the fans, never mind the negative comments, the collection on Facebook is a lot more positive than on here, check it out even if you don't donate

If your baffled by people not wanting to give money over to our owners, given most of us have handed them three, in some cases possibly even four figures this season already this season, I fear for you in life.

Then there is the obvious problem that you can't really buy them anything the interest in their bank will earn in about two hours can't pay for anyway.

Also, besides appoint Claudio, what have they done? Our squads among the cheapest in the premier league.

I like the banner idea, sentiment will mean more to them.

On a serious note, is there any update on this? Is anything likely to happen?

Yep... The pot is growing according to the last update... The Mercury are in touch and the Birch is helping out

I think the latest idea is centred around some kind of message book

Update below...

Ben

Things are moving fast, had the Leicester Mercury contact me today and they are doing an article. Also 'The Birch' has thrown in his support and One of the things that we are definitely doing is a photo message book. Early talks yet, but looking like we might be able to get something set up in the megastore for people to write personal messages and a photo to the owners

Yep... The pot is growing according to the last update... The Mercury are in touch and the Birch is helping out

I think the latest idea is centred around some kind of message book

Update below...

Ben

Things are moving fast, had the Leicester Mercury contact me today and they are doing an article. Also 'The Birch' has thrown in his support and One of the things that we are definitely doing is a photo message book. Early talks yet, but looking like we might be able to get something set up in the megastore for people to write personal messages and a photo to the owners

To be fair, a message book would be the only worthwhile gift imo. 

I will personally cook them some tandoori chicken chunks to be served with beer aftet beer after beer followrd by curry lamb, roti and some kheer (rice pudding) for dessert. All this to show them our appreciation. Cept they need to first fly out to my abode in canada ( and bring me back)

I will personally cook them some tandoori chicken chunks to be served with beer aftet beer after beer followrd by curry lamb, roti and some kheer (rice pudding) for dessert. All this to show them our appreciation. Cept they need to first fly out to my abode in canada ( and bring me back)

Do not tempt men with a private Jet.... you might get a knock at the door.

On a serious note, is there any update on this? Is anything likely to happen? 

Hi to all the lovers and haters ;0)

so to update you all - 

I'm producing an A3 leather bound Photo message book, all donors pledging £5 or more will be asked to send a photo of themselves or member/s of their family with a brief message to the owners. Each photo will be approx 6" x 4" - This allows LCFC all over the world to contribute if they desire

There will also be a download of the finished article (free to all donors) so you can see your photo and view everyone else's.

All photo/messages will need to be in by April 1st so I can compile the finished product.

All the money donated will go to the cost of the album and then the remainder to the charity of the choice of the Owners/LCFC. As soon as I know which charity I'll let you know.

I will not be taking a penny for the hours of time that this will take to produce.

Dean Hawthorne

Archived