Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaridgeFox

anyone travelling from london for newcastle game driving?

means picking it up and either driving it up and back down or picking it up after the game when i think they are all closed except for at east midlands airport? 

Meet at the hire place, drive it up, drive back down and then drop it off. Does London ever even sleep?

I'm sticking with my normal routine of the 5.30am National Express back to London, allowing me to go straight back to work.

However, with more midweek Champions League games to come I would definitely be interested if there is any car-pool going. 

I will be driving back to Leicestershire from work at about 11pm on Sunday night before the game, I have three spaces in my car and you are more than welcome to get a lift if you need one and can get to Syon Lane station for that time.

Unfortunately I won't be able to offer a lift back.

Surely out of all of you who are looking for a lift one of you actually drives?

Problem isn't the license, it's more taking a car in/out of central London which is far more hassle than it's worth. Because peak time trains are so expensive right now I resort to National Express for midweek games. 

What do you do until 3 or 5:30am?!

I have the same issue getting back to London. Surely next year for european nights they have to put a later train on!

I go back to my parent's house and then get up early doors to head back to London...definitely taking it's toll on me now!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived