Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joshljones98

Away Scheme

Hello all,

I'm taking a gap year next year (after college) so will hopefully have a bit more time and money next season and wanted to join the Away Scheme.

As a ST holder with 107 points I usually miss out on away tickets so wanted to be able to go to more next season.

Anyone got any advice/knowledge on the matter?

Cheers,

JJ

Hello all,

I'm taking a gap year next year (after college) so will hopefully have a bit more time and money next season and wanted to join the Away Scheme.

As a ST holder with 107 points I usually miss out on away tickets so wanted to be able to go to more next season.

Cheers,

JJ

Previously you had to be at least 108 and originally invited to join, I'm not sure if they opened it up at all last season, it was just an option to continue on it.

Hello all,

Cheers,

JJ

They only invited you onto it if you were a previous P1 member, but last season they didn't extend the invite they just asked the previous members if they wanted to renew it.

So I'd say you've missed the boat with it as I can't see them asking any more fans before next season now.

Hello all,

Cheers,

JJ

lol

You can't just walk onto it. Imagine the chaos.

So you have to be asked to join? If you've had a season ticket and you're on 107 points then surely if you went to as many away games as poss this and next season, then you'll get into P1 soon enough?

So you have to be asked to join? If you've had a season ticket and you're on 107 points then surely if you went to as many away games as poss this and next season, then you'll get into P1 soon enough?

Not that simple is it, also this season they didn't invite any new P1 onto it.

Weirdly back when it was introduced only one of our family STH were invited to join scheme, we questioned it as all 4 had roughly same points and had been P1 since league 1. They did agree we should have all had invites. We decided not to join as wasn't too sure how many games we would be able to afford with higher PL prices and you are only allowed to return tickets for a few games each season.

Weirdly back when it was introduced only one of our family STH were invited to join scheme, we questioned it as all 4 had roughly same points and had been P1 since league 1. They did agree we should have all had invites. We decided not to join as wasn't too sure how many games we would be able to afford with higher PL prices and you are only allowed to return tickets for a few games each season.

It's 4 you can return, anymore then they can remove you from the scheme at their descretion, but you'll still be P1.

TBH, the only reason I stayed on it was for Bournemouth away as I knew it would be a mad rush for P1 on that one.

As most P1 are well above the 125 you don't need to be on it but it saves the hassle of buying tickets every few weeks, postie just drops them through your door.

Next season at £30 max for aways it will be more useful as the big games will fly again like the last few aways have.

It was available before we were promoted to the premier league but only a couple of hundred were on it then. Plus the STH criteria was only 3 brackets in those days for all STH. How times have changed.

Same here. I was P1 before we were promoted, and I never got an invite

Archived