Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Player Ratings

Right then, time to get some real anger off of my chest.

Walker 6 Impossible to rank as they had one shot which went through Heath's legs so he saw it late. I suppose he looked steady enough with the few crosses he had to collect.

Canero 6 Did one really nice turn on his winger in the first half. Non-entity going forward otherwise. He didn't do anything wrong defensively but hardl;y set the world alight.

Heath 2 ****ing hell. He has no good attributes. Really he doesn't. He can't pass, he is awful in the air, he doesn't close down and his positioning is consistently aful. Was at fault for the goal and his attempted pass to Steart that nearly cleared the stadiuj nearly brought me to tears. Why is he a professional footballer?

Dabizas 3 Does he think that conceeding free-kicks on the edge of area every time he has ot do a piece of defending is helpful to our team. Doesn't it just fill you with pride to know he is our captain.

Stewart 5 Should not be taking the set pieces but I actually thought he had a good first half. He really can't cross the ball for shit though.

Scowcroft 6 Worked hard in the many positions he was asked to play. We really need to stop playing on the basis of 'lets lump it up to Scowy and see what happens'. This would be a god awful tatic if he was good in the air, the fact he is only average makes it laughable.

Nalis 7 I thought he played really well considering he either got the ball after Heath had taken 20 touches to bring it under control or from a a clearing header by one of their defenders after a Dabizas lump. He works hard and has composure on the ball.

GudJonsson 2 An absaloute nothing footballer. So far the only thing that I have seen that he has got going for him is that he can kick the ball hard. You dont pick players because they can whack harder than the resat of the players past the age of about 11. He never wants the ball, when he does get it he never raises his head to look for other players. He doesn't dominate the middle of the park and ****ing hell he can't pass a ball. Please tell me how anyone can justify giving him 5's and 6's.

Tiatto 8 Like everyone I am very impressed with him. Actually wants the ball and wants to pass it and move. The only player to create anything resembling a fast tempo game. Should be captain.

Dublin 3 Unfit and rusty. Probably not enjoying the service much either but hopefully he will get a lot better.

Connolly 3No service no options, an impossible playing environment for him. Must be regretting his move already. It's a shame really because he is clearly an intelligent player and we could build our side round players like this if Micky wanted to.

**********************SUBS********************

Gillespie 5 When we got the ball to him on the ground he actually looked quite good. Has had a rough deal since being at leicester really. The best of the subs by a mile.

Blake 1 I know you said no '1's' but the man deserves nothing else. Everytime he touched it he gave the ball away. His contribution was nothing but negative.

Wilcox 2 Poor didn't do anything but to be honest he didn't get much ball as we were lumping it upto Blake.

Micky Adams 1 Pathetic. Everythign that has been wrong about recent performances were in evidence again. It is like we had not worked on anything. We can alls ee who the ****ing shit players are, but yet they all still play. Not sure why we are playing this style of football still, when it is proven that it does not suit our set of players and it looks like we are playing to ouir weaknesses.

DABIZAS - 0 - Words fail me, I have never seen Dabizas have a good steady game for us. He constantly fouls the opposition, holding round players necks. He actually looked better in the premiership against good players, now he looks dire against even the shittest of players.

16089[/snapback]

I'm glad to see people are finally sussing this guy out, I've been amazed at some of the scores he's been given in previous matches. He's a massive liability and his appointment as captain says everything about MAs style at the moment. No finesse just ugly football.

DABIZAS - 0 - Words fail me, I have never seen Dabizas have a good steady game for us. He constantly fouls the opposition, holding round players necks. He actually looked better in the premiership against good players, now he looks dire against even the shittest of players.

16089[/snapback]

I'm glad to see people are finally sussing this guy out, I've been amazed at some of the scores he's been given in previous matches. He's a massive liability and his appointment as captain says everything about MAs style at the moment. No finesse just ugly football.

16125[/snapback]

Dabizas was superb against Derby. One of the best individual defensive performance I have ever seen from a defender. Keown supported him but he was practically a one man defence, having to come out of position to cover for the extremely inept Stewart and Wilcox and still covering his own position superbly well. I think he is an excellent defender for this position, and if he can get his distribution sorted, and keep his hands off the attackers a bit more, he will be one of the division's top defenders.

The results for this week's very interesting ratings poll will be announced in just over an hour's time, so if you went to the game and haven't rated the players yet, you have not got long to make your vote count!

16089[/snapback]

16125[/snapback]

Dabizas was superb against Derby. One of the best individual defensive performance I have ever seen from a defender. Keown supported him but he was practically a one man defence, having to come out of position to cover for the extremely inept Stewart and Wilcox and still covering his own position superbly well. I think he is an excellent defender for this position, and if he can get his distribution sorted, and keep his hands off the attackers a bit more, he will be one of the division's top defenders.

16166[/snapback]

Too many IFS for me, in fact the whole team are a bunch of IFS.

Archived