Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Blackpool game

It's very harsh how they couldn't put it in with season tickets. I'm going would have gon if it was full price but i can see why people aren't going!

The last home cup tie included in the ST package was against Crewe. Apparently a lot of ST holders still did not go to the game, resulting in City losing money. This is why it wasn't included the following season.

The last home cup tie included in the ST package was against Crewe. Apparently a lot of ST holders still did not go to the game, resulting in City losing money. This is why it wasn't included the following season.

Well more fool them ay, you cant do right for doing wrong sometimes!

Well Craig gave a metaphorical V-sign to the travelling fans at Wolves and it looks like the fans have given him one back tonight. One stand closed, 4/5000 estimate. You get more in a decent nightclub. If that's not a message I don't know what is. And still we've got arsehole commentators defending Levein's 4-5-1 at Wolves. As my old colleague Richard Littlejohn would say "You Couldn't Make it Up."

Well Craig gave a metaphorical V-sign to the travelling fans at Wolves and it looks like the fans have given him one back tonight. One stand closed, 4/5000 estimate. You get more in a decent nightclub. If that's not a message I don't know what is. And still we've got arsehole commentators defending Levein's 4-5-1 at Wolves. As my old colleague Richard Littlejohn would say "You Couldn't Make it Up."

I seriously doubt one defensive display away from home would be the sole reason.

tis true.. the prize i can reveal is a king size yorkie so lisa give me a bell and il deliver it..

wait yorkie its not for girls :o:ph34r:

Bring it on!!

Yay me! Shame I can't get the Lotto numbers.... :angry:

Archived