Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Blackpool game

It'll be a few more now Chambers is involved. I might even go myself now after all...it'll be a moment of destiny and I can tell my grandkids "I was there".

But I'm still f.....g angry about Saturday and if he doesn't play I'll be angrier still cos I haven't a clue who'd be keeping him out on merit cos there's not a more natural striker at the club.

And at least there's some chance of him having some supporting players around him and, therefore, a realistic chance of doing well.

Be patient with him, fans. He's not really an eyecatcher (as I've seen) until he gets in and around the box.

Then he's like a cobra.

Very best of luck to you kid. YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU.

It'll be a few more now Chambers is involved. I might even go myself now after all...it'll be a moment of destiny and I can tell my grandkids "I was there".

But I'm still f.....g angry about Saturday and if he doesn't play I'll be angrier still cos I haven't a clue who'd be keeping him out on merit cos there's not a more natural striker at the club.

And at least there's some chance of him having some supporting players around him and, therefore, a realistic chance of doing well.

Be patient with him, fans. He's not really an eyecatcher (as I've seen) until he gets in and around the box.

Then he's like a cobra.

Very best of luck to you kid. YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU.

No pressure then Chambo!

This is depressing.

I'm not buying my seat. Tuesday night games are difficult enough with the hour and ahalf journey without having to pay extra for the privelage. Oh and it is against Blackpool in a useless competition.

Can't say I blame you. I'm going but I only live a 20 minutes drive away and we get free parking on the Filbert Street car park so it's really hassle free but if I had to catch the bus into the match tomorrow I might not have gone. If the game goes to penalties and I had to catch a bus home I could either miss the last one or have to wait an hour. The only thing I disagree with is the useless competition bit. It won't seem like a useless competition if we progress and keep on progressing in it but other than that I can't blame you for not going tomorrow.

Well I am going so your back on Target, 4765. I actually think its quite an important game, Blackpool QPR and Brighton all at home, Leveins not gonna get a better chance to win three on the bonce all season.

WHO is GOING then?

[Most of you have said you are NOT going]

Archived