Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Season ticket holder and want's to swap with a family member?

I am a current st holder in k block, but my 7 year old daughter wants to come nx season so will have to get a membership family, I can't swap my season ticket on own in family stand so only chance to take my daughter will be getting a family membership?? Does anybody want to swap,

I am a current st holder in k block, but my 7 year old daughter wants to come nx season so will have to get a membership family, I can't swap my season ticket on own in family stand so only chance to take my daughter will be getting a family membership?? Does anybody want to swap,

Can't you get her ST in the family stand?

Does it have to be the family stand?

My daughters under 8 only costs 50 quid in the kop.

60 as a newbie. Which I know isn't likely to be an option with the 23k cap.

However maybe worth trying jim and seeing if he can help get you 2 together if you explain the situation.

Does it have to be the family stand?

My daughters under 8 only costs 50 quid in the kop.

60 as a newbie. Which I know isn't likely to be an option with the 23k cap.

However maybe worth trying jim and seeing if he can help get you 2 together if you explain the situation.

Yes he has emailed me bk, saying he can't guarantee memberships will be the same as this season

Yes he has emailed me bk, saying he can't guarantee memberships will be the same as this season

I meant. More along the lines of asking if he can get you an extra season ticket.

I had mine and my girls together for a few years and he managed to sort the seat next to me for my boy to be able to join us.

I meant. More along the lines of asking if he can get you an extra season ticket.

I had mine and my girls together for a few years and he managed to sort the seat next to me for my boy to be able to join us.

Yes but they have to be at least a member before to get a st mate

Well I'd be pretty irritated as a member if a non-member was able to jump the ST queue by virtue of being related to a ST holder.

More or less annoyed at not being able to get tickets due to ticket office staff looking after mates and family?

Well I'd be pretty irritated as a member if a non-member was able to jump the ST queue by virtue of being related to a ST holder.

Dont get your knickers in a twist, like I said she has to be at least a member ****nuts, so just gonna keep my season ticket and get her a membership if they become available

Dont get your knickers in a twist, like I said she has to be at least a member ****nuts, so just gonna keep my season ticket and get her a membership if they become available

I know you did mate, I was making the point to Bayfox, that's why I didn't quote you!  :D

Have you got an email address for jim because i need to ask him something and i cant find his email address. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived