Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
north bank gooner

Congratulations to Leicester from North London

Personally think we owe Arsenal a big thank you, they came to the KP and taught us a lesson, the manager took that on board altered our team and pushed on. Even when we lost at the Emirates it strengthened our resolve. One of our many strengths from this season is learning from set backs which we did, hope they pip Spuds to 2nd at the weekend

I wouldn't describe it as being taught a lesson. Arsenal went toe-to-toe with us in the 2-5 match which could've gone either way. How many times did we hit the woodwork ??

Claudio pulled off one of his masterstrokes after that by changing our full backs. Pivotal moment.

Yes thank's for your kind words Mr Gooner. I agree with my fellow posters that the Arsenal are the best team City played this season.

However, believe it or not, the 5 -2 thrashing we took probably won us the Prem. League!

After that game Ranieri changed both full backs & then we went on a fantastic run of clean sheets.

Morning all,

Just wanted to pop in and say what an amazing season you lot have had. Although we where in the title race until February, Gooner's don't begrudge Leicester winning the PL. 

Your manager is a true gent, Karma was served on Chelsea and their former manager when you lot turned them over.

I said in 2004 when we last won the title to a lot of my gooner mates, enjoy this it doesn't get any better, and my message to all Leicester fans is the same.  

Good luck in the CL next season lads and well done again. 

NBG

PS not sure if you lot felt it but the dark side of North London where pretty arrogant in the run in, singing stuff like "Leicester city we're coming for you", kind of sums up their arrogance tbh. 

Cheers. It's all over now and whatever happens during the battle has happened. Myself I love the despise fans have for each other and the flipping off during the season but once it's all said and done, I'm not going to give a damn about a selfie or we're coming for you now we can't be had. Laughed when the commentator in the last match said Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy's coming for you. That's still on and worth some banter.

So thank you for the congrats.

Archived