Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ESPN Correspondent

ESPN Leicester City Column

Hello City fans!

I have just been appointed as the Leicester City Correspondent on ESPN's Soccernet web site. I would be interested in your thoughts, opinions etc for articles. If anbody is interested, the link is http://soccernet.espn.go.com/et/corr/corre...e=eng.1&cc=5739. Thanks

lol Good one!

And i'm the prime minister of Australia...goodday mate. Sad b@stard!!!

What is it?

I train a new breed of genetically modified hamster for the next stage of man's exploration of the solar system. They can actually breath in atmospheres with no oxygen and will be used to populate Mars.

My role is to teach them to plant crops and build rudimentary settlements for the arrival of the first humans.

Hi Foxestalk!

I just wanted to say that reading what this guy posted doesn't really justify the level of abuse he got. I think one or two people are jealous of his job. His articles aren't bad either.

He deserved everything he got. Do have to pay to look at this damn artical or not it wont load, been trying to look at it for days.

Archived