Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ESPN Correspondent

ESPN Leicester City Column

I said it to piss you off. Simple really. Look I'm not here to make friends, but I would like to talk tactics etc. I didn't realise you were all so touchy on Levein's job status.

And can you blame people when there are numerous threads on those very subjects not even lurking towards the top of the pile, which you patantly can't be bothered reading through. "I know, I'll start a new thread, stir the locals a little whilst I toddle off down the boozer, JD!"

I wish my job was that easy. ;)

And can you blame people when there are numerous threads on those very subjects not even lurking towards the top of the pile, which you patantly can't be bothered reading through. "I know, I'll start a new thread, stir the locals a little whilst I toddle off down the boozer, JD!"

Sorry Lisa... Will you forgive me?

Right it's clear that I'm not going to get the info I need from you now that you have discovered my true evil nature, so I shall register with a new username and you shall be none the wiser! Ha Ha Ha... HAH HAH HAH! HAH HAH HAH!

Nobheads.

That's an appropriate user name you've chosen, you do have some journalistic insight after all. ;)

I just read his Sept. 21 column on Soccernet...

It's not nearly as combattive as his posts here. He even uses phrases such as "astute tactical nous"--top marks on your grammar and vocabulary, Kieran. When will you ever see that from the Mercury's LCFC writers? ;)

Maybe one should check out his column every once in a while but ignore his FT posts?

Right it's clear that I'm not going to get the info I need from you now that you have discovered my true evil nature, so I shall register with a new username and you shall be none the wiser! Ha Ha Ha... HAH HAH HAH! HAH HAH HAH!

Nobheads.

:wave:

Nobheads.

Lush are u telling me this is someone who does not deserve a huge amount of abuse!? Im sure a Moderator will be able to pick up on your IP address Kieren u spanner, not to mention the fact that u will prolly register as ESPN Correspondent 2.

I just read his Sept. 21 column on Soccernet...

It's not nearly as combattive as his posts here. He even uses phrases such as "astute tactical nous"--top marks on your grammar and vocabulary, Kieran. When will you ever see that from the Mercury's LCFC writers? ;)

Maybe one should check out his column every once in a while but ignore his FT posts?

Thanks

No one said being Prime Minister was gonna be easy Lisa. :o

Actually quite liked the article you wrote ESPN. After all, it mentioned foxestalk. You are entitled to your views and playing Devil's advocate is fine but don't be inflamatory.

There are many diverse views on here all of which are valid so don't piss people off and you'll get a wealth of stuff you can use. Believe me, the majority of people on here are passionate and knowledgeable (apart from Scowy :devil: ).

Lush are u telling me this is someone who does not deserve a huge amount of abuse!?

And what good will abuse to an annonymose poster acheive?

Ive just pm`d him saying he should ask a question, rather than blurt out a statement to create a reaction. I`d rather try educating and understanding where he/she comes from before crucifying him, like what swissfox did to me. Theres nothing wrong in asking a question. If when asked one, you dont get it, then thats not the questioners fault.

No one said being Prime Minister was gonna be easy Lisa. :o

Actually quite liked the article you wrote ESPN. After all, it mentioned foxestalk. You are entitled to your views and playing Devil's advocate is fine but don't be inflamatory.

There are many diverse views on here all of which are valid so don't piss people off and you'll get a wealth of stuff you can use. Believe me, the majority of people on here are passionate and knowledgeable (apart from Scowy :devil: ).

I agree.

I'm also brilliant as well. :o:smile::whistle::thumbup::ph34r:

Archived