Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ESPN Correspondent

ESPN Leicester City Column

Lisa, my next column is actually going to be about you irate foxes-talkers. Keep viewing the worrld's most widely read football website!

Quite impressive. Within the space of only 11 posts, you have turned into the most vilified poster on this board. Must be some sort of record.

ESPN may be the most widely-read football website, I am sure that your column is not.

Quite impressive. Within the space of only 11 posts, you have turned into the most vilified poster on this board. Must be some sort of record.

ESPN may be the most widely-read football website, I am sure that your column is not.

No.. unfortunately not many people care about Leicester but if I work really hard I might get Chelsea next season.

No i didn't say that.

You Said it was your job to tell Levien your thoughts, you also said he was the worst manager in a decade. So you did say that. If you knew your job description you would know its your job to ask him questions not tell him your thoughts. seeing as your a so called journalist and he is a football manager I dont think Levien gives a toss what u think.

Guys this is all getting a bit playgroundish, I was actually interested in your thoughts on tactics, new young players, results, fixtures etc. If nobody wants to discuss this with me, then can you stop the abuse please?

Forgive me, but it was you who has provoked this reaction. You have not come here to be "interested in your thoughts on tactics, new young players, results, fixtures etc." but to announce to all and sundry that you were going to start a Levein out campaign if we do not get a result v QPR. :rolleyes::huh::unsure::( <_<

Forgive me, but it was you who has provoked this reaction. You have not come here to be "interested in your thoughts on tactics, new young players, results, fixtures etc." but to announce to all and sundry that you were going to start a Levein out campaign if we do not get a result v QPR. :rolleyes::huh::unsure::( <_<

Not to mention Contrdict yourself 3 or 4 times and then openly admit you want to cover Chelsea instead

Not to mention Contrdict yourself 3 or 4 times and then openly admit you want to cover Chelsea instead

Come on.. I asked for your thoughts initially. Nobody replied at all. If you look I wrote "my post isn't very popular" (or something like that), and then I played devils advocate by suggesting Levein should go to provoke a reaction, which it certainly did. Then all I got is abuse, so I continued that position. Look I'm as much of a City fan as anyone here, and that is for sure!

OMG I only went out for a while and this thread has attracted loads of replies. My suggestion Mr ESP is read many of the posts to get the stories. Starting a Levein out campaign is all well and good but I not very proffessional, crticise yes of course, but to just announce that is a bit much. Mnay fans on here are a touch upset at some of his tactics, selections etc so there is plenty of good thought provoking stuff to write about.

Its a shame you just want to use your new position as a piggyback to a reporter with a bigger club. If as you say you support Leicester big time then why not work to get your espn site to the forefront of City related sites and at the sametime enjoy what you are doing. We know that a bit of controversialism can get a journalist a long way, starting a campaign so soon may not.

You have certainly I feel started off on the wrong foot on here!, think before you type next time mate!

I'm Touchy about twats who come out with Stupid comments like you have done. May I suggest reading the forum to get your information instead of posting on it before I have to find out ESPN's address. :whistle::whistle::whistle::devil:

p.s just read that the boro postion is open why dont u apply for that? I wouldnt mention ur ambitions to cover Chelsea this time though :D

Guys this is all getting a bit playgroundish, I was actually interested in your thoughts on tactics, new young players, results, fixtures etc. If nobody wants to discuss this with me, then can you stop the abuse please?

You`d better get used to abuse, its part of foxestalk policy now.

Right, 4-4-2, or 4-5-1?

Archived