Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Why do we give so many tickets to away fans ??

2 hours ago, Channies6thswan said:

Just heard on the radio that spuds are going to limit away tickets for their 'home' games at Wembley to 3,000. 

90,000 capacity. They give us 3,000. Will we still give them 3,300 or will we give them to 300 of our own supporters who are struggling to get tickets? 

They are abiding by the rules 

you have to give at least 3000 tickets 

the 10% ruling only comes in for clubs like Bournemouth who are unable to give 3000 away tickets 

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

They are abiding by the rules 

you have to give at least 3000 tickets 

the 10% ruling only comes in for clubs like Bournemouth who are unable to give 3000 away tickets 

Yep I understand they are abiding by the rules giving 3,000 out of 90,000 my gripe is with us giving them 3,300 out of 32,500. I just think we should be giving 300 of those who weren't successful in the members ballot those tickets and I don't buy the 'safe segregation argument' as we sold on unused away section tickets a couple of times last season. 

Tbh, their atmosphere at Wembley will depend on the seating arrangements. If they get the singing crews together it could work for them. Otherwise a poor atmosphere could work to the away team advantage.

Archived