Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NFFC Chris

New here

As you can tell by my username I'm a Forest fan.I've joined here because I am quiite interested to see what you lot's views are on your team.And also to make you realise you have it easy compared to us!Good luck against the sheep on saturday!

Or is that the real reason? :P

As you can tell by my username I'm a Forest fan.I've joined here because I am quiite interested to see what you lot's views are on your team.And also to make you realise you have it easy compared to us!Good luck against the sheep on saturday!

To be honest i've taken much pleasure in seeing Forest lose over the years but I don't take pleasure in seeing you languish in League One. We are in abit of a mess at the minute but I do often think 'atleast we aren't as bad as Forest' I just hope we don't find ourselves down there and you can get yourselves back up as I love the Leicester v Forest games.

Or is that the real reason? :P

Dam you've discovered my real motive :D .I actually want Leicester to do well generally,we need an East Midland team in the premiership and am holding my hopes on you getting promotion!Oh Ric Flair,it's unlikely we will be getting any promotions any time soon,our best chance of a derby at the moment is against Notts County :(

Dam you've discovered my real motive :D .I actually want Leicester to do well generally,we need an East Midland team in the premiership and am holding my hopes on you getting promotion!Oh Ric Flair,it's unlikely we will be getting any promotions any time soon,our best chance of a derby at the moment is against Notts County :(

At least you have Hooters in Nottingham, great bar on matchdays. Very away fan friendly also.

Archived