Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

November 5th

that would be awesome but I can't see it.. Id wager even if he wanted to leave Arsenal hed be able to get first team football with somebody like West Brom or one of the other lower premiership teams. With this fella I think we are going to have to be content with keeping him on loan for as long as possible... :whistle:

do we still have £1M to spend after buying hume and signing hammond perminantly

Well we sold Connolly for £2 million. But reportedly had to pay West Ham a sell on clause, which was about £300,000 I think? We paid £500k upfront for Hume and £250k upfront for Elvis. Leaving us about £950,000. Hopefully we'll get that other £1 million off Wigan, so although it might be touching cloth we might have a decent amount of money to tempt Wenger with.

Well we sold Connolly for £2 million. But reportedly had to pay West Ham a sell on clause, which was about £300,000 I think? We paid £500k upfront for Hume and £250k upfront for Elvis. Leaving us about £950,000. Hopefully we'll get that other £1 million off Wigan, so although it might be touching cloth we might have a decent amount of money to tempt Wenger with.

Should get that extra £1m by Christmas the way they're going :D:D:D

Just like to say how cheerful most of you seem since the arrival of the young maestro Goal-Smith.

We still only drew the game but suddenly everyone had something to buzz about, something to look forward to, the hope the expectation, of seeing something sensational.

In a nutshell that's why some of us have been campaigning for a return to positive, exciting, attacking football. It gives you a buzz, it lets you walk on air for a few days. It's the perfect antidote to what happened at Wolves and we should all try to see it continues.

I've always tried to praise when it's due and it is Levein who signed the lad and Levein who we have to thank for injecting us with this renewed feeling of optimism which comes whenever a club signs someone special.

The bonus is the space he'll make for the other good, but stifled, forwards to play their part in the party.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.

And with Wesolowski/Chambers (plus perhaps one other) still to come...

WE'RE WALKING ON SUNSHINE- AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD (cos it's been a bloody long wait for the dour football to disappear).

Is it too much to hope that "dour" now now been banished for ever?.

IT AIN'T WHAT YOU PLAY IT'S THE WAY THAT YOU PLAY IT... AND THAT'S WHAT GETS RESULTS.

Just like to say how cheerful most of you seem since the arrival of the young maestro Goal-Smith.

We still only drew the game but suddenly everyone had something to buzz about, something to look forward to, the hope the expectation, of seeing something sensational.

In a nutshell that's why some of us have been campaigning for a return to positive, exciting, attacking football. It gives you a buzz, it lets you walk on air for a few days. It's the perfect antidote to what happened at Wolves and we should all try to see it continues.

I've always tried to praise when it's due and it is Levein who signed the lad and Levein who we have to thank for injecting us with this renewed feeling of optimism which comes whenever a club signs someone special.

The bonus is the space he'll make for the other good, but stifled, forwards to play their part in the party.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.

And with Wesolowski/Chambers (plus perhaps one other) still to come...

WE'RE WALKING ON SUNSHINE- AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD (cos it's been a bloody long wait for the dour football to disappear).

Is it too much to hope that "dour" now now been banished for ever?.

IT AIN'T WHAT YOU PLAY IT'S THE WAY THAT YOU PLAY IT... AND THAT'S WHAT GETS RESULTS.

Thrache, you been down Morrison's beer aisle again?

Archived