Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Player Power

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Most who turn up do a silent protest every week. Cheer the lads on, they're also responsible for the title you enjoyed so much last season.

Edit. Also the longer and CR chants etc go on the more it damages us as a club. If you want Leicester City Football Club to do well then forget Claudio, it's done.

How fickle......

Absolutely disgraceful way to treat Claudio after last season....

What was so bad 'in the dressing room', that couldn't have been sorted....

33 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Not putting the effort in, is on purpose, wether they wanted to play for Claudio or not, if you don't give 100% at this level, you get beat.

, players play themselves into form, so for me, they have chosen to sulk, and disagree with Claudio tactics, and not give their all.

1- players are humans. They can get demoralized very easily if they think that they aren't handled correctly. Imagine your imployer is asking you to do a thing that you are not able/comfortable doing for about 7 months and that will result in you underperforming and turning from one of the best in the biasness to a laughing stock which will put your career in a dangerous position and tell me that you will not go to the higher ups to complain if you could, you maybe want to play to your standards but you couldn't because you feel like you're playing against the odds.

2- you can't do something that you aren't convinced with. No matter how much you do it. Believing is the most important and it seems that the players lost faith in Claudio.

12 minutes ago, Pasty1 said:

How fickle......

You can't fix trust. If I think that you are not doing right by me then I will feel uncomfortable trusting you again. 

- I think the fans should Cheer for Claudio but not on the expense of the players. I would like the fans to cheer the players names first to make them know that they believe in them. Then, they could cheer for Claudio until the next day.

21 minutes ago, the fox said:

1- players are humans. They can get demoralized very easily if they think that they aren't handled correctly. Imagine your implore is asking you to do thing that you are not able/comfortable doing for about 7 months and that will result in you underperforming and turning from one of the best in the biasness to a laughing stock which will put you career in a dangerous position and tell me that you will not go to the higher ups to complain if you could, you maybe want to play to your standards but you couldn't because you feel like you're playing against the odds.

2- you can do something that you aren't convinced with. No matter how much you do it. Believing is the most important and it seems that the players lost faith in Claudio.

Yes being happy at work is important, but not the most important thing, it a job, they are employed for their labour, and are paid massive amounts to do it.

I don't like this players need handling nicely, soldiers are paid a shocking amount, face terrible things they don't like, but do they give up because their bosses don't appreciate them.

The NHS is in a mess, the doctors and nurses are demoralised beyond belief, but turn up every day, and do the best they can to care and save people.

Footballers are over paid, spoilt little brats, who have very little morals, and it's all about greed, and people pampering to their inflated ego's, they live in a different world to normal people, as they are used to people kissing their arses all day, everyday, instead of telling them they are an arse if they are.

35 minutes ago, Pasty1 said:

How fickle......

You are allowed to hold different opinions at different times you know. It's not fickle, it's basing your opinion on the best evidence available to you.

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

Yes being happy at work is important, but not the most important thing, it a job, they are employed for their labour, and are paid massive amounts to do it.

I don't like this players need handling nicely, soldiers are paid a shocking amount, face terrible things they don't like, but do they give up because their bosses don't appreciate them.

The NHS is in a mess, the doctors and nurses are demoralised beyond belief, but turn up every day, and do the best they can to care and save people.

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

Footballers are over paid, spoilt little brats, who have very little morals, and it's all about greed, and people pampering to their inflated ego's, .

3-Football is not just a job, it is their love, life and livelihood. As a player, you can't just go in, work from 9 to 5 and leave to your family with the no need to have any human interactions. And you are just one major injurie away from being unemployed.

2-Very deferent situation, soldiers and doctora wake up everyday expecting the worst to happen, they choose that path and they are prepared for the outcome.

3- some are overpaid. But, they deserve their money. You can't expect them to bring big money and then be happy with whatever their "masters" throw at them. If I am bringing 10 million in profit to my company, you better believe I am getting my money. You can't expect them to be paid as much as a worker that brings 10.000 pound a year. But I agree on the fact that a lot of them have inflated egos

PS: sorry for the grammar/ typing mistakes on my last comment. Auto-corract is going mental.

1 minute ago, the fox said:

3-Football is not just a job, it is their love, life and livelihood. As a player, you can't just go in, work from 9 to 5 and leave to your family with the no need to have any human interactions. And you are just one major injurie away from being unemployed.

2-Very deferent situation, soldiers and doctora wake up everyday expecting the worst to happen, they choose that path and they are prepared for the outcome.

3- some are overpaid. But, they deserve their money. You can't expect them to bring big money and then be happy with whatever their "masters" throw at them. If I am bringing 10 million in profit to my company, you better believe I am getting my money. You can't expect them to be paid as much as a worker that brings 10.000 pound a year. But I agree on the fact that a lot of them have inflated egos

PS: sorry for the grammar/ typing mistakes on my last comment. Auto-corract is going mental.

I think we need to agree to disagree, as we see footballers differently.

Yes football is their passion, not just a job, but the same for doctors, nurses, soldiers, etc, who give their lives to the career they love.

Again back to the money, they are all over paid, but it's the times we are in.

Yes they are one injury away from retirement, but soldiers coming back with limbs missing are as well.

I have no issue with them being paid well, but the way football has gone with wages, and fee's, as we have seen at leicester, the players have the power now, and can undermine the club and manager, until they get their own way

Archived