Mark Posted 31 March 2017 Posted 31 March 2017 If you just copy the link it should automatically change to it
Webbo Posted 31 March 2017 Author Posted 31 March 2017 How do I find the link? (the video I was going link has disappeared for some reason but it's useful for the future)
EnderbyFox Posted 31 March 2017 Posted 31 March 2017 If you're using a laptop then just copy and paste the URL of the tweet and it auto-embeds. If you're using an iPhone then select the tweet, hit the down arrow on the right then select "share tweet via.." then "Copy link to tweet" and paste. Not sure about Androids.
Webbo Posted 31 March 2017 Author Posted 31 March 2017 Sorry to be a bit thick but where do I find the URL?
EnderbyFox Posted 31 March 2017 Posted 31 March 2017 9 minutes ago, Webbo said: Sorry to be a bit thick but where do I find the URL? Click the tweet you want to embed and copy & paste the address from the bar. So https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/847802487570485248 will embed to
DB11 Posted 1 April 2017 Posted 1 April 2017 So after all that you only wanted to show us the weather?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.