Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Innovindil

DEAD xbox elite controller

So my LB button on my xbox elite controller has just "snapped", anyone know anywhere I can get it fixed? Preferably around the Thurmaston area?

Don't think I have the receipt to take it back to argos. Some shoddy ass design for a £100+ controller :dry::dry::dry:

10 hours ago, Innovindil said:

So my LB button on my xbox elite controller has just "snapped", anyone know anywhere I can get it fixed? Preferably around the Thurmaston area?

Don't think I have the receipt to take it back to argos. Some shoddy ass design for a £100+ controller :dry::dry::dry:

Wait. You spent over £100 on a controller???

6 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I never realised there were controllers that cost over £100. That's mental. What are the benefits?

It has changeable doo-hickeys and an extra 4 "buttons" on the back. Locks on the triggers too. Handy in shooters and mildly handy in fifa tbf. 

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

Aftermarket controllers are better, mine was expensive when it came out, I bought it just after they released a newer one so it cost less than a standard PS4 controller.

Image result for razer sabertooth

6 extra buttons that can be mapped to mirror any face button, adjustable sensitivity on the thumbsticks too

Archived