Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Ode to Spurs

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 16:59, spurs1980 said:

Don't get me wrong... I don't mind it at all. Like you I'm all for a bit of fun, like I can appreciate Vardy's post after Kane's initial one. Or for instance when we were playing in our 125th year anniversary game v Villa at home and were 4-1 down and the Villa fans sang happy birthday to us. (Fortunately we came back to draw 4-4!)

It's mildly amusing that we are getting so much abuse from Leicester who up til now hadn't really achieved anything. But as you say until we can say we are champions there is not much we can say. But if we ever do... I will be back, and not so humble next time! haha

We're the sixth most decorated club in England in the last 25 years or so. Won more silverware than Everton, WHU, and Spurs.

17 hours ago, Gary Eatfood said:

We're the sixth most decorated club in England in the last 25 years or so. Won more silverware than Everton, WHU, and Spurs.

Bloody hell, that really opened my eyes. We have massively under achieved for so long. Fair play Gary. I'm sure you would agree (as much as we all love a trophy) the league cup just does not come close to the PL or the FA cup, not that I would sniff at it. It's the only trophy we've won in the last 25 years! Pathetic. 

Archived