Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Ode to Spurs

ode.JPG.f544b0411a5d2ad06b6da4abb93764d1.JPG

From the brawny town of Dickens, in the rankest of the slums

Eleven scrawny chickens, to the League had come

Lords of all the midfield, but reeking like the coop

They scratched a kind of football out of rooster poop.

Chinless Kane and spineless Poch and vicious Alli

Champions of the Prem in their own reality.

The Banty is a Predator, deluded did they sing

Coming for their betters like the Lion King

But they bottled with a panic that was so - Spurs - y,

In a two side race, they finished number three.

And their Wheel of Failure turnèd, on and endlessly

Champions of England, they would nevermore be.

When the book of life is opened, the flaccid Cocks will sit

For beribboned glory hoping, in the fiery Pit

Having sold their souls to Satan, every jealous-hearted c*nt,

When he unveils their trophy, they’ll see “Goal Diff” on the front.

Thus banished from the worthy, for eter - ni - ty

“CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND NEVER MORE SHALL YE BE”

27 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Big closing ceremony today for shite hart lane . Hope it's more impressive than the laughable display when Upton Park disappeared with every expense spared on a load of nobodies and a fleet of black cabs  lol

Theatre Of Failure.

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Gotta stop this Spurs hate....it's getting tedious.....

Read the crap they spout about us and you might have a different view.

And that's still happening 12 months on.

6 hours ago, KingsX said:

ode.JPG.f544b0411a5d2ad06b6da4abb93764d1.JPG

From the brawny town of Dickens, in the rankest of the slums

Eleven scrawny chickens, to the League had come

Lords of all the midfield, but reeking like the coop

They scratched a kind of football out of rooster poop.

Chinless Kane and spineless Poch and vicious Alli

Champions of the Prem in their own reality.

The Banty is a Predator, deluded did they sing

Coming for their betters like the Lion King

But they bottled with a panic that was so - Spurs - y,

In a two side race, they finished number three.

And their Wheel of Failure turnèd, on and endlessly

Champions of England, they would nevermore be.

When the book of life is opened, the flaccid Cocks will sit

For beribboned glory hoping, in the fiery Pit

Having sold their souls to Satan, every jealous-hearted c*nt,

When he unveils their trophy, they’ll see “Goal Diff” on the front.

Thus banished from the worthy, for eter - ni - ty

“CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND NEVER MORE SHALL YE BE”

Brilliant effort, enjoyed that!

13 hours ago, Raj said:

Eh, generally enjoying their failure gets lumped in with hate; and that'll never stop happening until they gain an ounce of self-awareness. Like Arsenal fans really. 

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 08:12, Raj said:

Why do people have to stop? Many of our fans will hate different clubs for different reasons. Just the same as our fans like and dislike players for different reasons. It's all a bit of fun and Spurs deserve all the shit they get. 

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 08:57, sylofox said:

Why? I suppose you think it all started last season. Hate the cvnts and loving they fvcked up again.

22 hours ago, The_77 said:

All the Spurs talk from us is getting a bit pathetic.

Not really or do you think one of the cvnts trying to stab me is ok. Or punching women at Wembley is funny.

As I have said many times football started befor the prem and way befor we won the prem.

On 14/05/2017 at 08:57, sylofox said:

Why? I suppose you think it all started last season. Hate the cvnts and loving they fvcked up again.

They didn't really fvck it up. They have secured second and more points than last season, they will probably end up with more points than we won last season.

Semi final of the FA Cup, second in the league with enough points to win it in other years, unbeaten at home all season, they will consider it a success, the only thing wrong with their season was a slow start and that Chelsea were just too good.

Lets also think about the fact they have the youngest average starting line up, and not by a little, but well over 2 years difference between them and next youngest, with a team full of English players and a squad that didn't cost billions to assemble.

Yeah they were shit in Champions League, but they get to go again next season. There really is a lot to admire spurs for, just a shame that a load of their fans are scum.

35 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Not really or do you think one of the cvnts trying to stab me is ok. Or punching women at Wembley is funny.

As I have said many times football started befor the prem and way befor we won the prem.

2 minutes ago, spurs1980 said:

Why are Spurs so detested by Leicester exactly? I don't understand this. You even beat us to the title last year comfortably in the end. At what moment did you guys decide that Spurs were all of a sudden scum? 

Mines historic and you know why. lol

That and the attitude on little dicks.

Hey you maybe a nice person I don't know you but of a dozen I know in Yarmouth 3 are great the rest are dicks.

And I guarantee you there are some absolutely deplorable Leicester City fans in this world too. I get it, I know some incredibly annoying Liverpool fans for instance, but I can't tar them all by the same brush. How about those Leicester fans causing problems in Spain singing "Gibraltar is ours". Proper tw*ts but I'm fairly certain not all Leicester fans are represented by them. Common sense.

Anyway, I was just interested. I find it odd that Spurs are hated as much as they are. Clubs don't have much to be "envious" of in terms of winning stuff. We aren't bankrolled by some russian oligarch with little to no morales in the way their club operates or behaves. Just feels a bit random. 

15 minutes ago, spurs1980 said:

And I guarantee you there are some absolutely deplorable Leicester City fans in this world too. I get it, I know some incredibly annoying Liverpool fans for instance, but I can't tar them all by the same brush. How about those Leicester fans causing problems in Spain singing "Gibraltar is ours". Proper tw*ts but I'm fairly certain not all Leicester fans are represented by them. Common sense.

Anyway, I was just interested. I find it odd that Spurs are hated as much as they are. Clubs don't have much to be "envious" of in terms of winning stuff. We aren't bankrolled by some russian oligarch with little to no morales in the way their club operates or behaves. Just feels a bit random. 

Everyone knows that all teams have great fans and knob head fans. That doesn't need to be said.

Ill tell you why I don't like Spurs. Fans that frequent the tripe that is The fighting cock simply could not accept that we played the best football last season. Whichever way you looked at it we pissed all over the league. We beat you by 11 points yet Spurs fans were adamant they played the best football. I'm sorry the points difference makes that argument completely invalid. (if it was by say a couple of points and it was just an unlucky decision that cost you a win I could understand, but 11 points is just ridiculous to try and argue)

We were getting some right idiots here spouting utter guff like 'teams want Leicester to win so they are letting you score'.

Arsenal fans would come on here and at least say to us 'fair play, you have been magnificent and deserve to win the league'

Not Spurs fans,

- We have the most possession

- We score the most goals

- We concede the least amount of goals

All nice stats to have but when you finish 11 points behind the Champions you cant have possibly played the best football across the season. I am still yet to meet a Spurs fan ( I work with a few of them) that can accept we were the deserving champions. It just leaves a sour taste and doesn't project your club in the best light. 

Now don't get me wrong. I admire what you are doing at the moment. Great young squad with a lot of English talent that do play really good football. I'm not denying that you are on the up and are (begrudgingly) a better team. The title run in last season just left a sour taste in a lot of Leicester fans mouths.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of Leicester fans when I say we don't see you as a rival or anything like that, but that we lost a lot of respect for you after the way a lot of your fans acted and couldn't accept that we were deserving champions. It's not that I hate Spurs, I just don't like you (not you personally, im sure you are a nice chap) and find it highly amusing that you have failed to win a trophy again.

I'm sure you can guess what song will be sung constantly on Thursday, it involves a certain horse race lol.

Now Spurs fans can say all they want about us. Mid table fodder, more likely to be relegated out the 2 of us etc etc. BUT nothing will ever take away what we achieved last season and for me until you win the Premier League title we will always have the last laugh lol 

Archived