Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Paul Van Dyk

Paul Van Dyke is amazing, and I dont see how people dont like this sort of music? It is so addictive to listen to. Instead of listening to music that gets you down with heavy guitars and people shouting. But thats my opinion. <_<

Paul Van Dyke is amazing, and I dont see how people dont like this sort of music? It is so addictive to listen to. Instead of listening to music that gets you down with heavy guitars and people shouting. But thats my opinion. <_<

17279[/snapback]

I dont like this sort of music cos its void of talent, his tunes are made on computers or orginally demonstrations off Casio keyboards. Least it takes a bit of know how to play a heavy guitar, some belgian arse typing what he wants into a pc has none.

17279[/snapback]

I dont like this sort of music cos its void of talent, his tunes are made on computers or orginally demonstrations off Casio keyboards. Least it takes a bit of know how to play a heavy guitar, some belgian arse typing what he wants into a pc has none.

17281[/snapback]

Who cares how the music is made. Yes playing instrument is a talent, where's the talent in screaming down a microphone. Van dyk makes amazing music and is great to listen too. Where as imo some of the stuff you lot listen to is very dull and a pain to the ears.

17279[/snapback]

17281[/snapback]

Who cares how the music is made. Yes playing instrument is a talent, where's the talent in screaming down a microphone. Van dyk makes amazing music and is great to listen too. Where as imo some of the stuff you lot listen to is very dull and a pain to the ears.

17387[/snapback]

nice one :thumbup:

From some of the complete and utter shit that ive seen posted in the other threads i dont care what it is, its awful.

In the 'My Playlist' thread.

What aload of shit. Depressing, Moaning Crap!

Archived