Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Wipeout Omega Collection

I was a massive fan of the original when I was a kid, so I've considered buying it.

Got my Pre-order for Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy remaster sorted though!

Hoping there is a Crash team racing to follow it up at some point too. A good PS4 alternative to Mario Kart

1 hour ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I was a massive fan of the original when I was a kid, so I've considered buying it.

Got my Pre-order for Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy remaster sorted though!

Hoping there is a Crash team racing to follow it up at some point too. A good PS4 alternative to Mario Kart

Forgot about that! When's that out?

12 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Bought this yesterday after being a big fan of the originals and it doesn't let down one bit.

What are the controls for Wipeout on the PS4 and is it possible to reconfigure them? Thanks.

2 hours ago, marko said:

What are the controls for Wipeout on the PS4 and is it possible to reconfigure them? Thanks.

X is accelerate, no idea what brake is obviously because who does that. Think R1 is fire, no idea if they can be reconfigured.

On 2017-6-10 at 14:16, Costock_Fox said:

X is accelerate, no idea what brake is obviously because who does that. Think R1 is fire, no idea if they can be reconfigured.

Erm... L1 and R1, left and right airbrakes. You sure you've played this before? :unsure:

22 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Erm... L1 and R1, left and right airbrakes. You sure you've played this before? :unsure:

Braking on racing games is for pussys (most definitely the reason that I'm utterly shit at any racing game)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-11 at 19:59, Costock_Fox said:

Braking on racing games is for pussys (most definitely the reason that I'm utterly shit at any racing game)

This is also the reason I'm shit at Driveclub!

Archived