cisono Posted 9 October 2005 Posted 9 October 2005 i voted yes, you know what to do Perhaps a list of most listened-to songs/groups could be useful as reference... some kind of summary? (I am not offering to do that though )
Gené and Tonic Posted 9 October 2005 Posted 9 October 2005 no, we need a world record breaking thread that's really long It can be useful, but like the choice game (which by the way I think should be deleted) it is just another way of boosting your post count.
rossporterlc Posted 9 October 2005 Author Posted 9 October 2005 No. Why should we delete it? it's just a random list of songs, i see no point to it
Alexikokopops Posted 9 October 2005 Posted 9 October 2005 it's just a random list of songs, i see no point to it I see no point in this poll, can we delete this?
frenchy_lcfc Posted 9 October 2005 Posted 9 October 2005 Don't Delete it! Cuz now you can see wat Sort of Music people like and you can change the American music in the stadium!
Muz Posted 9 October 2005 Posted 9 October 2005 it's just a random list of songs, i see no point to it I dont see much point in most of your threads ' date='Oct 9 2005, 03:17 PM' post='190477']I see no point in this poll, can we delete this? Exactly Keep the thread I like to see what fellow FT members are listening to
rossporterlc Posted 9 October 2005 Author Posted 9 October 2005 I dont see much point in most of your threads Exactly Keep the thread I like to see what fellow FT members are listening to i don't start many threads
rossporterlc Posted 9 October 2005 Author Posted 9 October 2005 what a stupid poll please ban rossporter you're more likely to be banned than me
Muz Posted 9 October 2005 Posted 9 October 2005 you're more likely to be banned than me Unfortunately
rossporterlc Posted 9 October 2005 Author Posted 9 October 2005 Unfortunately someone's in a bad mood today, or at least an anti-ross one
rossporterlc Posted 9 October 2005 Author Posted 9 October 2005 only because you have the most annoying sig ever me?
rossporterlc Posted 9 October 2005 Author Posted 9 October 2005 of course ok, i think the hoff one alex had will take some beating though
Deathside Posted 10 October 2005 Posted 10 October 2005 I refer the honerable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...ndpost&p=189451
Anish Posted 10 October 2005 Posted 10 October 2005 ' date='Oct 9 2005, 02:47 PM' post='190453']I don't care. Same here - if you don't like it ignore it. Simple. what a stupid poll please ban rossporter
cisono Posted 10 October 2005 Posted 10 October 2005 Same here - if you don't like it ignore it. Simple. Wise words there I agree 100%
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.