Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tucker95

Aussie City Fan Needing Tickets over the Festive Season

I am coming to Leicester for the festive season and would like to go to some games while I am over there. I haven't come to the UK/Leicester for 10 years now and I've noticed the tickets are much harder to come by then when I came last time (when we were sitting in 24th under Sousa). I would like to go to Southampton away on the 13th, Palace at home on the 16th, United at home on the 23rd, Watford away on the 26th, Liverpool away on the 30th and Huddersfield at home on the 1st of January. Any advice on how is best about getting a ticket for these games will be much appreciated. Cheers!

3 hours ago, Tucker95 said:

I am coming to Leicester for the festive season and would like to go to some games while I am over there. I haven't come to the UK/Leicester for 10 years now and I've noticed the tickets are much harder to come by then when I came last time (when we were sitting in 24th under Sousa). I would like to go to Southampton away on the 13th, Palace at home on the 16th, United at home on the 23rd, Watford away on the 26th, Liverpool away on the 30th and Huddersfield at home on the 1st of January. Any advice on how is best about getting a ticket for these games will be much appreciated. Cheers!

Welcome :)

Only way to guarantee a ticket for yourself is to pick up someone who can't go on here or on facebook. There are threads that crop up on each game as we get closer to it. Alternatively pick up a membership but then you'd be entering a ballot for each game!

8 hours ago, Tucker95 said:

I know 100% I wont be going to the Huddersfield game on New Years Day as it's my sons birthday. So there is 1 match sorted for you :thumbup:

17 hours ago, Tucker95 said:

Message me closer to the time and I'll sort you out tickets for Southampton & possibly Liverpool. 

16 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

Welcome :)

Only way to guarantee a ticket for yourself is to pick up someone who can't go on here or on facebook. There are threads that crop up on each game as we get closer to it. Alternatively pick up a membership but then you'd be entering a ballot for each game!

Thank you for the advise. Has definitely cleared it up for me. Cheers!

20 hours ago, Tucker95 said:

dcf269699ec57d0b315229ebdb2c9713--fawlty

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

You said you last came 10 years ago when we were bottom of the league under Sousa. 

Sousa was here in 2010, 7 years ago.

Oh yes it was too. Had no idea what "Que" meant either haha

Also thanks for the offer for the tickets. Appreciate it mate!

Archived