Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Don Squires

Points missing

Hello, I know very little about football (bear with me!) but my wife (I'm writing on her behalf) and her friends have been regular attenders at LCFC . Prior to renewing their gold membership , allowing them Priority Window 1 status, they had 30 points, but after renewal this has dropped to 26-29 points, bar two friends. I should add that there used to be 9 of them as members, but seeing as 4 did not attend that often only 5 renewed their membership this time around. She has asked the club for an explanation and the chap said that it was something to do with attending away games, something that none have them have done. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

As I say, I have little knowledge of the game so hope what I've written makes sense to LC supporters!

One of the group went to LCFC this morning to try and buy tickets and said it was chaotic, with people(some who had been queuing a long time) being refused and many confused over the new points system.

Thanks.

16 hours ago, Don Squires said:

Hello, I know very little about football (bear with me!) but my wife (I'm writing on her behalf) and her friends have been regular attenders at LCFC . Prior to renewing their gold membership , allowing them Priority Window 1 status, they had 30 points, but after renewal this has dropped to 26-29 points, bar two friends. I should add that there used to be 9 of them as members, but seeing as 4 did not attend that often only 5 renewed their membership this time around. She has asked the club for an explanation and the chap said that it was something to do with attending away games, something that none have them have done. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

As I say, I have little knowledge of the game so hope what I've written makes sense to LC supporters!

One of the group went to LCFC this morning to try and buy tickets and said it was chaotic, with people(some who had been queuing a long time) being refused and many confused over the new points system.

Thanks.

How many premier league matches did your wife attend?

The group didn't realise that when membership was renewed individuals all went down to 15 points, with points added for every PL game attended during the previous season. I think it's sorted now, it's just that the person at the LCFC "help" centre wasn't very clear at explaining it.

Cheers.

Archived