Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

A poisoned chalice?

10 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

I probably will as winter is on the way and you're starting to get unpleasant

I'm not sure you're grasping the concept of a forum, this isn't Twitter. No need to worry about space.

If you're that worried hover over my username and ignore user that way you dont have to see the content, 

You might find yourself doing it a lot, as most of the new forum posts are based on media that has been published.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

I'm not sure you're grasping the concept of a forum, this isn't Twitter. No need to worry about space.

If you're that worried hover over my username and ignore user that way you dont have to see the content, 

You might find yourself doing it a lot, as most of the new forum posts are based on media that has been published.

With all due respect I don't need lectures from someone just because they have nothing better to do than post in excess of 4K times.

I'm not worried in the slightest over your user name and how I can avoid your post in the future, is that really how forums work?

I prefer to be original than copy, at great length a report which is freely and readily available worldwide.

Now, please, don't bother me again and disrupt my hibernation  -  cheeky sod!!

Archived