Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Match Ratings : Leicester City 2-0 Everton - Vote Now

10 minutes ago, Usafox1 said:

Ndidi has to be the most unappreciated player in the league. The guy was everywhere, tackling, winning possession, protecting the defense , even pressing Everton defenders into making hurried passes. Without Ndidi our defense would be easily over ran . He leads the league in tackling but people still complain. I don’t see him returning next season  because the moneybags will throw serious cash at him. Imagine Ndidi at Arsenal? 

He doesn't have anywhere near the touch or range of passing to play for a team like Arsenal.

21 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I wouldn't argue too much with that. Think Schmeichel was also poor at corners opting to punch (poorly) at times rather than catch it. Agree with your Ndidi assessment although my concern is his tendency to allow things to happen. The guy is young, a brilliant prospect who puts in a shift and will improve immensely. But he gets lost at times and follows the ball rather than anticipating what will happen to snuff out danger. 

Agree...he switches off ..the goal from the corner at Man U being one occasion... also  too often he wins the ball but then gives it straight back to the opposition.

whereas Kante read the game better, snuff out danger  and  9 times out of 10 get the ball to a teamate...BUT like you say he certainly  puts in a shift, tackles well and  is young and will get even better.

I know im probably being too harsh! I think we have the nucleus of a very good team ahead  with players like him, Gray,Chilwell,Barnes,Maguire,Ineahacho  

1 hour ago, drofmor55 said:

Agree...he switches off ..the goal from the corner at Man U being one occasion... also  too often he wins the ball but then gives it straight back to the opposition.

whereas Kante read the game better, snuff out danger  and  9 times out of 10 get the ball to a teamate...BUT like you say he certainly  puts in a shift, tackles well and  is young and will get even better.

I know im probably being too harsh! I think we have the nucleus of a very good team ahead  with players like him, Gray,Chilwell,Barnes,Maguire,Ineahacho  

Think you're remembering Kante a bit too fondly with that part. He was always giving it away, it was funny though because you knew he'd go and win it straight back lol

19 hours ago, MattP said:

He doesn't have anywhere near the touch or range of passing to play for a team like Arsenal.

Maybe not yet but in time I think he will. Look how much Kanté's passing has improved since he first signed for us.  In the early games for us he often gave the ball away before immediately winning it back! His passing got better as the season went on but, supposedly, Conté felt it was something he still needed to improve when signing him. Yet he still took the gamble to sign him. Clearly he is now almost as good on the ball as he off it. Sadly for us, I can see Ndidi making the same journey and ending up at a Big 6 club.

Archived