Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt_Lcfc

Newcastle away information

Unsure if this applies to anyone on here but the ticket office gave me the impression that people have had this issue. Bought my ticket for it and was due early this week but had no sign so I rang and apaz they've had an issue with printing tickets off and many haven't been posted till Friday and it takes 2-5 working days of course, just some info if ur still waiting for ur ticket.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Got mine ages ago, all fine.

Yep, had mine ages as it came in the same envelope as the Southampton one.

I don't understand this problem with printing tickets as our club won't have printed any for Newcastle as it's an away game, they'd have received the allocation they asked for in one batch. 

Sometimes when they post them, they do take an age, my West Ham one came a week or more after the payment, but as long as it arrives before you set off all is well, even if it doesn't they reprint to pick up when you get to the away ground.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, promised land said:

Yep, had mine ages as it came in the same envelope as the Southampton one.

I don't understand this problem with printing tickets as our club won't have printed any for Newcastle as it's an away game, they'd have received the allocation they asked for in one batch. 

Sometimes when they post them, they do take an age, my West Ham one came a week or more after the payment, but as long as it arrives before you set off all is well, even if it doesn't they reprint to pick up when you get to the away ground.

I know yeah. I can remember having to pick up a Derby away ticket at Pride Park - though that was around the 2005 time.

On 27/11/2017 at 15:11, Matt_Lcfc said:

Unsure if this applies to anyone on here but the ticket office gave me the impression that people have had this issue. Bought my ticket for it and was due early this week but had no sign so I rang and apaz they've had an issue with printing tickets off and many haven't been posted till Friday and it takes 2-5 working days of course, just some info if ur still waiting for ur ticket.

Iv got the same problem i bougt mine last tuesday and still havent recieved mine a week later. Iv tried phoning the ticket office which is meant to shut at 6 but its saying its closed when closing time is 6. 

On 28/11/2017 at 17:39, Lewis said:

Iv got the same problem i bougt mine last tuesday and still havent recieved mine a week later. Iv tried phoning the ticket office which is meant to shut at 6 but its saying its closed when closing time is 6. 

Mine came today, have yours? I wouldnt be concerned I was waiting nearly 2 weeks

On 30/11/2017 at 18:10, Matt_Lcfc said:

Mine came today, have yours? I wouldnt be concerned I was waiting nearly 2 weeks

No still not arrived and its the game tomorrow i need to ring the ticket office back today to see if i can pick new ones up from the newcastle ground 

55 minutes ago, Lewis said:

No still not arrived and its the game tomorrow i need to ring the ticket office back today to see if i can pick new ones up from the newcastle ground 

Yes they told me if they don't come you can pick them up on the day, just ring and give your details and they'll give you them at the NUFC ticket office, annoying though. 

5 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Yes they told me if they don't come you can pick them up on the day, just ring and give your details and they'll give you them at the NUFC ticket office, annoying though. 

Yeah iv phoned them and im picking mine up from newcastle ground tomorrow could of done without it really