Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonboy

Tigers Vs Newcastle

Anyone watching? The first half lasted more than 55 minutes and both teams had a player sin binned and both had one sent off. Sick note Wilkinson went down again for a few minutes, the big puff. Few tasty fights aswell. Tigers losing 6-9 at the mo.

Yeah I'm watching, the first part of the first half was a good game, then it all went tits up. Nice one Julian White! Got a great right hook in!

or 3.

Uncontested scrums <_< Whats the point in having a good pack if you can't use them :mad:

And that was a try, cameraman wasn't in the right position, that's the one main problem with the vid ref, the decisiomn depends on what camrea angles you have.

Can't see much point in watching Tigers now.

What sort of competition blatantly encourages its teams to play at half cock half the time because the League is not really a league but preliminary sparring ahead of a knock-out cup competition to actually decide the champions?.

What a bright idea to invite fans to pay to watch a competition which no-one really wants to win cos it doesn't really mean anything and it only puts added pressure on when the Cup part arrives?

It's a real Richard Litlejohn - you couldn't make it up.

And as for denying clubs the right to play certain individuals - that's another Richard Littlejohn.

The game's a laughing stock.

I do apoligise. Tigers scored their try, Goode took the conversion and got the points but the replay showed it went wide and Tigers would have lost without it.

haha, oh dear :blush:

I've always wondered whether touch judges would ever make mistakes with pens/conversions since I was a nipper and my question has been answered tonight :cool:

I saw some disappointed people drowning their sorrows after the game! (And I am talking 3 women in particular)

They mumbled something about several yellow cards too?

Mixed contact sport eh, where's that questionnaire?

Archived