Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ClaytonS

Ticket help: Honeymoon Match against Chelsea - 12/5/19

Hey everyone. I'm new around here so forgive me if I'm not up-to-date on my information.

My wife and I married a couple of weeks ago, and I'm planning our honeymoon around the final home match next season against Chelsea. I live in the States so I was looking to get an early start on how to obtain tickets from abroad. Would you suggest I wait until the season starts and attempt buying online through StubHub /a 3rd party or attempt using the ticket exchange on here if anyone was willing? I emailed the ticket office and they provided me some info for their hospitality tickets. Not sure I'm looking to spend that much though. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

32 minutes ago, ClaytonS said:

Hey everyone. I'm new around here so forgive me if I'm not up-to-date on my information.

My wife and I married a couple of weeks ago, and I'm planning our honeymoon around the final home match next season against Chelsea. I live in the States so I was looking to get an early start on how to obtain tickets from abroad. Would you suggest I wait until the season starts and attempt buying online through StubHub /a 3rd party or attempt using the ticket exchange on here if anyone was willing? I emailed the ticket office and they provided me some info for their hospitality tickets. Not sure I'm looking to spend that much though. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Are you a Chelsea supporter then?

My advice get a good lawyer on retainer :D

7 minutes ago, FIF said:

Are you a Chelsea supporter then?

My advice get a good lawyer on retainer :D

Haha, not a chance on Chelsea. Honestly, I didn't watch much PL except for a match here and there up until 2013. I met a buddy of mine through work that year who was big into it. He got me into watching regularly on weekend mornings and finally decided I needed to choose a team. After perusing teams I settled on the foxes primarily because I thought your logo looked cool, and what the team was doing was what I have hoped for a long time my University football team could do...win.

2 minutes ago, ClaytonS said:

Haha, not a chance on Chelsea. Honestly, I didn't watch much PL except for a match here and there up until 2013. I met a buddy of mine through work that year who was big into it. He got me into watching regularly on weekend mornings and finally decided I needed to choose a team. After perusing teams I settled on the foxes primarily because I thought your logo looked cool, and what the team was doing was what I have hoped for a long time my University football team could do...win.

Good luck then - and with your marriage. :P

1 hour ago, ClaytonS said:

Congratulations on your new marriage :) Chelsea will be popular, but there are always last minute tickets come up on here, but possibly not seated together. If you're lucky you might find someone nearer the time who can't make the game and will be willing to sell you their seats, my advice is just keep checking and hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Good luck ? 

• Like 2

On 27/06/2018 at 11:06, FoxesDeb said:

Congratulations on your new marriage :) Chelsea will be popular, but there are always last minute tickets come up on here, but possibly not seated together. If you're lucky you might find someone nearer the time who can't make the game and will be willing to sell you their seats, my advice is just keep checking and hopefully someone will be able to help you out. Good luck ? 

Thanks! Looking forward to checking out the area. This season needs to get started...I'm getting antsy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/06/2018 at 16:37, ClaytonS said:

I’m not sure how the international membership works but that might help

Final home match will be always really tough to get tickets for, and if there are any left for general sale once the members have got in there, I imagine they will be singles. Your best bet is probably someone on here who knows that they won't be able to go... But failing that at least you know you always have hospitality as an option... at the end of the day if it's a big enough deal to you that you are planning your honeymoon itinerary round it, I feel it's worth splashing out a bit! Again, I am pretty confident that hospitality will sell out, so keep an eye out on that! 

I may be able to help.... there is a possibility that my stag do will be that weekend. I am not 100% sure yet but it is a date we are looking at I should be able to let you know within the next month or so? I have 2 adult season tickets in the kop, if I am on my stag you can have them no problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the 

On 20/07/2018 at 08:46, goose2010 said:

I may be able to help.... there is a possibility that my stag do will be that weekend. I am not 100% sure yet but it is a date we are looking at I should be able to let you know within the next month or so? I have 2 adult season tickets in the kop, if I am on my stag you can have them no problem.

Great, thanks for your help!