Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Am i alone?

In thinking we NEED a hammering at home.

it seems to me we need something drastic to happern in order to kick start our home season?

although i would hate to sit through it i feel it could be a blessing in disguise.

also hammerings seem to be easier to get over and forget than the shower of shit we saw tonight, if we're gunna lose we may as well lose big and hopefully it might shake them into life

it seems to me we need something drastic to happern in order to kick start our home season?

although i would hate to sit through it i feel it could be a blessing in disguise.

also hammerings seem to be easier to get over and forget than the shower of shit we saw tonight, if we're gunna lose we may as well lose big and hopefully it might shake them into life

I know what you mean, it could help quite a lot.

I understand your thinking. It will be a lot harder to defend the team from criticism if they lose a game 4-0. You can't blame just luck or bad refereeing decisions after a thrashing either.

If we lose on sunday to those cnuts down the M69 there will be all hell to pay, it will be horrible. In my eyes, sundays game is Levein's biggest match since he's been here.

i could'nt agree more i hate the thought of us losing at home to them

I understand your logic, but I think the significance of a heavy defeat against Coventry would be catastrophic for team and crowd morale. Not so much a dose of salts as arsenic in the tea.

I think it would only benefit those who want to see CL out pronto.

And we'd have the pleasure of another missive from Arthur Chandler to enjoy. :mellow:

I understand your logic, but I think the significance of a heavy defeat against Coventry would be catastrophic for team and crowd morale. Not so much a dose of salts as arsenic in the tea.

I think it would only benefit those who want to see CL out pronto.

And we'd have the pleasure of another missive from Arthur Chandler to enjoy. :mellow:

It may benefit them Pronto! But then We'll be in league 1 Pronto too!! And i don't really want to see City playing Forest or Colchester!

So CL to STAY!!! :closedeyes:

It may benefit them Pronto! But then We'll be in league 1 Pronto too!! And i don't really want to see City playing Forest or Colchester!

So CL to STAY!!! :closedeyes:

If we went down I would have some good local games to attend.

Bradford

Huddersfield

Rotherham

Chesterfield

Barnsley

Doncaster

Get In.

:unsure::unsure:;):whistle::whistle::huh::cry::P

If we went down I would have some good local games to attend.

Bradford

Huddersfield

Rotherham

Chesterfield

Barnsley

Doncaster

Get In.

:unsure::unsure:;):whistle::whistle::huh::cry::P

But what you rather see us play?? Play against some championship teams and try too succeed in the coming seasons so we can start playing Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea!

Or for us to wait how many Seasons 3-4-5 to get there its your Choice Premeirship or League One!!

I know which one i'd Choose!! :unsure:

if we're gunna lose we may as well lose big and hopefully it might shake them into life

I don't think it would make a big difference to be honest?

We would probably win the next game, draw the next and...

well, you know the pattern! :(

Archived