Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
reynard

reasons to be concerned

1 as a team we are incapable of scoring goals on a regular basis. the front players are simply not good enough at this level! how many goals will come from the midfield. very few probably as none of them seem capable of even shooting let alone scoring. someone tell me for example how many shotson target or indeed at all has sylla managed this season and he is an attacking player? how many goals will the centre backs contribute from set pieces/ taggert and elliot used to get 10-12 per season between them can't see the current lot getting more than 3. we average round about 1 goal a match this will not be enough to get anywhere near the top 6 and will more likely put us in the bottom 6.

2 our wide players never get to the byline and pull back dangerous crosses for our strikers to attack. we played 2 against Burnley and how many crosses did they produce in the 2nd half?

3 we don't appear to have aleft back who is either trusted by levein or is any good. we always play a right back or centre back there and this weakens our defence.

4 inconsistancy not only from match to match but also from 1 half to the next.

5 poor distribution from the back. even when they have time and space tha back players tend to hoof the ball forward in the air or head it back to the opposition. panic!

6 not enough players of potential premiership quality. to get out of this league any side needs a nucleus of players capable of playing there and we probably have only 1 (hughes).

7 the crowd. i know this will be controversial but though the reaction at the end was understandable it will also have further dented player confidence. also we never make any noise. i remember portsmouth losing 5-1 to arsenal on the television yet their fans created a huge noise. we need to do this every match from all parts of the ground.

1 as a team we are incapable of scoring goals on a regular basis. the front players are simply not good enough at this level! how many goals will come from the midfield. very few probably as none of them seem capable of even shooting let alone scoring. someone tell me for example how many shotson target or indeed at all has sylla managed this season and he is an attacking player? how many goals will the centre backs contribute from set pieces/ taggert and elliot used to get 10-12 per season between them can't see the current lot getting more than 3. we average round about 1 goal a match this will not be enough to get anywhere near the top 6 and will more likely put us in the bottom 6.

2 our wide players never get to the byline and pull back dangerous crosses for our strikers to attack. we played 2 against Burnley and how many crosses did they produce in the 2nd half?

3 we don't appear to have aleft back who is either trusted by levein or is any good. we always play a right back or centre back there and this weakens our defence.

4 inconsistancy not only from match to match but also from 1 half to the next.

5 poor distribution from the back. even when they have time and space tha back players tend to hoof the ball forward in the air or head it back to the opposition. panic!

6 not enough players of potential premiership quality. to get out of this league any side needs a nucleus of players capable of playing there and we probably have only 1 (hughes).

7 the crowd. i know this will be controversial but though the reaction at the end was understandable it will also have further dented player confidence. also we never make any noise. i remember portsmouth losing 5-1 to arsenal on the television yet their fans created a huge noise. we need to do this every match from all parts of the ground.

I ain't being sad on little kids but i think there are too many down the Kop end! Also if you try to start a song off, all the older one's tell you too,

"SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP"

And the only place where we can really sing nowadays is away!!

I ain't being sad on little kids but i think there are too many down the Kop end! Also if you try to start a song off, all the older one's tell you too,

"SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP"

And the only place where we can really sing nowadays is away!!

yes but there are still old people there then and this isn't a problem :ph34r:

yes but there are still old people there then and this is'nt a problem :ph34r:

It's mainly the stewards who tell you to sit down anyway, I wouldn't listen to the old people, I'd sit down if a steward told me to though because I wouldn't want to get kicked out.

It's mainly the stewards who tell you to sit down anyway, I wouldn't listen to the old people, I'd sit down if a steward told me to though because I wouldn't want to get kicked out.

yeah but when you don't sit down they just go to a steward and then they come over and tell u to sit down! thats why im on the back row!! and i bang the "e1" sign to make some noise too!!

yeah but when you don't sit down they just go to a steward and then they come over and tell u to sit down! thats why im on the back row!! and i bang the "e1" sign to make some noise too!!

Me, Lib and Gisty did that against Celtic and we did get the fans going!

So carry on Bertfox and LOUDER!! :thumbup:

1 as a team we are incapable of scoring goals on a regular basis. the front players are simply not good enough at this level! how many goals will come from the midfield. very few probably as none of them seem capable of even shooting let alone scoring. someone tell me for example how many shotson target or indeed at all has sylla managed this season and he is an attacking player?

Indeed all reasons to be worried.

Not sure about Sylla. He hasn't impressed me at all yet.

I am hoping that he just hasn't... started showing us what he is capable of.

One needs some hope to keep going... :rolleyes:

Archived