Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Red Blue Army

Hi, Palace fan Here

Hope you don't mind me coming on.

Just was interested about what you thought Burnley's strengths and weaknesses are, as we've got them next. Did they deserve the win? I hear that you guys booed Akinbiyi, and it had a good effect as far as he is concerned. Hopefully Palace fans wont do the same on Saturday.

Thanks a lot and good luck for the season.

I think if you take the game to them, they will be easily turned over. However, we were exploited by obvious weaknesses during the second half, so it looks like they have someone who is prepared to change things during a game to try and get a result. :whistle:

They did look dangerous down the right, but mostly because we left it wide open for them.

Cotterill did a job on us in the second half, after a decent 1st half by us we should have finished the game off after the break, but Cotterill was the better manager and the game was won in the dressing room at half time

They packed the Midfield stopped us from playing and nicked a goal. Good luck to em,

We found out that our Manager still has a long way to go to prove himself, he's tactically very naive and i think unfortunately every manager who visits the walkers will soon realise this.

I don't know if your home or away but if your at home they'll come down looking for the draw so it will be important to break them down early.Good Luck

you have to find the paper and Cotterill makes notes on during the first half and rip them up! Job done!

Oh, and lure Frank Sinclair into a nervous situation and he will score an own goal guaranteed! (The current record stands at 34 yards...try and beat it! )

They are a very organised side and you will find them difficult to break down. Expect them to line up with a 4-5-1, looking for a point, or to possibly nick a goal to collect 3 points. (Which they've done to us and Wolves)

A team with good strikers will rip them apart.

You'll do 'em easy.

Wolves didn't - they lost 0-1 at home as well, although they did play a darn site better than we did.

Thanks for that everyone. :thumbup:

I wish I was as confident as some of you!!!

I would like to think we will win because the players owe us BIG TIME after Brig*ton.

Our players JUST owe us after the shite weve seen at home all season lol

A team with good strikers will rip them apart.

You'll do 'em easy.

Wolves lost to them and they have good strikers :ph34r::thumbup:

Our players JUST owe us after the shite weve seen at home all season lol

yep :thumbup:

If it's at Selhurst Park they will defo play 4-5-1, and the only way you can counter that it by playing 5 across the midfield yourself. As long as you play 3-5-2 and match up their extra man in midfield you should be fine.

Archived