Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Puel and the travelling fans

Puel and the travelling fans  

178 members have voted

1. 1. Do you travel to pretty much every game. Home and away?

2. 2. Are you puel in, or out

• No I don't travel, puel in
    • No I don't travel, puel out
    • Yes I travel, puel in
    • Yes I travel, puel out

I've no doubt that this team has genuine potential, and the situations at Chelsea & Arsenal mean that we shouldn't be totally dismissive of the top six opening up to somebody (granted I think top 2/3 is well beyond us). Just not totally convinced Puel's the one to see us realise this, I do however at least appreciate the part he's had in assembling this squad.

• Like 1

I'd appreciate this poll more if it catered for those of us that fit 'none of the above', and I surely cannot be the only person that goes to some home, some away and doesn't have an absolute position of in or out. 

There appears to be a problem in society as a whole with anyone not taking a side and refusing to a) acknowledge that there are hundreds of points of view between two polesand b) being able to hear a counter argument without feeling attacked, or taking a general criticism personally. 

On this forum, I see arguments I disagree with but understand, and positions taken that I agree with whilst hating the manner of the presentation. I believe that one side is more guilty of intransigence and insults than the other, but that's my opinion, and I cannot claim to be wholly objective. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Travel. Puel in. 

I can see the bigger picture, however a lot of our fanbase cant our current team will be something special believe me however... 

1. They all need to stay together

2. Itll probably be another manager that takes us to glory.

I totally agree with this. Although puel plays the kids and seems to be decent at developing certain players. I just feel he holds others back and can't take the team any further than  we are now. We need someone to get us to the next step