Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Battlefront & Titanfall 2

Afternoon All.

I've recently picked these both up in the PS4 EA sale.

Actually really enjoying Battlefront, which I'm sure got a load of abuse at one point; was it then pay2win? Was that why?

Does anyone on here still play either of these online? Looking for either competitive multiplayer or co-op on stuff. Co-op being my preference.

Which Battlefront is it? If it's the first one, then yeah it got a lot of abuse because of the whole crates system and the fact that it didn't include the Clone Wars era in the game. Battlefront 2 also got a lot of abuse, but EA made a lot of changes to the game and made it actually enjoyable and not pay2win.

I play Battlefront 2 on PS4, but if there's an EA sale, let me check and see what I could pick up.

4 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Afternoon All.

I've recently picked these both up in the PS4 EA sale.

Actually really enjoying Battlefront, which I'm sure got a load of abuse at one point; was it then pay2win? Was that why?

Does anyone on here still play either of these online? Looking for either competitive multiplayer or co-op on stuff. Co-op being my preference.

They designed the whole progression system on Battlefront 2 around pay 2 win loot boxes. Playing off a popular franchise in an attempt to turn children into gamblers. 

You don't **** with the Star Wars Franchise, and they did. The community fought back and the game was garbage whilst they redesigned the whole progression system. I still wouldn't give them a single penny.