Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheffieldRams

Newcastle Tickets to Give Away

3 hours ago, SheffieldRams said:

Good Morning

I have won 4 tickets for Fridays game in the West Stand. (All of them together).

i have spent the last week talking to LCFC to try and give them away to proper Foxes fans but they seem reluctant to help, hence the lateness of this message.

I do not want any money for them. Football is an expensive business anyway these days.

As a Rams fan of 50 years the only time i want to watch the Foxes is when they play the Super Rams!!!

I have not forgiven you yet for 1994 and it was a dark day when you won the Premier league and I have only just come off my medication for this!!!

The only drawback is that I live in Sheffield but would be willing to meet up if it was not too far away.

I live in the Lodge Moor area of the City near the Snake pass and am available at any time over the next two days.

I do not know any Leicester fans but the University is not far away and i am sure there must be some deluded Foxes in the area.

If we were to meet up i would be in disguise as i would not want any of my friends or family to know that I had been associating with any Leicester fans.

Seriously though this is a genuine offer and i am only sorry i did not think of the forum earlier rather than contact the club.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Hi mate,

Brilliant gesture. I'm a season ticket holder but share my ticket with someone else (as I am a skint student) so don't have it for the Newcastle game tomorrow. Was looking for two tickets for this game, and I'm driving back down to Leicester from Manchester later today so could divert via Sheffield.

PM me if they're still available. I guess you can verify I'm a real foxes fan by my post count!

Edited by bmt

9 minutes ago, bmt said:

Hi mate,

Brilliant gesture. I'm a season ticket holder but share my ticket with someone else (as I am a skint student) so don't have it for the Newcastle game tomorrow. Was looking for two tickets for this game, and I'm driving back down to Leicester from Manchester later today so could divert via Sheffield.

PM me if they're still available. I guess you can verify I'm a real foxes fan by my post count!

Perhaps you could collect the other 2 and pass them on to someone who lives down here and would like them. Complicated but doable.

28 minutes ago, davieG said:

Perhaps you could collect the other 2 and pass them on to someone who lives down here and would like them. Complicated but doable.

Didn't think about that but could definitely do it. Will wait for OP to respond.

3 hours ago, mitcho_uk said:

I would be keen on the other two if you are able to collect them. I'd also be willing to make a donation to the OPs charity of choice if that would be deemed appropriate. 

Hi Mitcho, 

Had another person inquire by DM shortly before you but will let you know if they drop out. Cheers again @SheffieldRams

Just a quick update.

I have met up with bmt this afternoon in Sheffield and passed the tickets on to him.

Sorry to disappoint anyone who saw the message late.

If you are interested in how I got them Google "Carling Tap". I have been using the app for about a month and have won plenty of lager plus matchday tickets for televised Tv games. My entire family are using it and even my daughter, who is not interested in football, has won more lager than me.

i would wish you good luck on Friday night but as I am a Derby fan this is not going to happen!!!!

• Like 2