Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sloanfox

Ashley Chambers..?

Well we all know that scoring goals this season hasn't been our forte. But in the reserve and youth teams, we have a couple of players that have natural scoring ability; Louis Dodds, Ricky Muggleton and we all no about Ashley Chambers. Maybe its time we perhaps gave these guys a go, with Ashley Chambers already having had a run out in the first team as a substitute, i don't think a start would harm his career or do us any harm, i mean lets face it whats the worst that can happen, we aren't exactly scoring many and if he starts and doesn't score he wont be the only city striker to have walked into the changing rooms at the end of the match this season thinkin he should of burried his chances. I think you know who i'm talkng about! So c'mon Craig lets see some of our hungry young strikers have a go at Championship defences!

As the saying goes, if your good enough, your old enough!!

Well we all know that scoring goals this season hasn't been our forte. But in the reserve and youth teams, we have a couple of players that have natural scoring ability; Louis Dodds, Ricky Muggleton and we all no about Ashley Chambers. Maybe its time we perhaps gave these guys a go, with Ashley Chambers already having had a run out in the first team as a substitute, i don't think a start would harm his career or do us any harm, i mean lets face it whats the worst that can happen, we aren't exactly scoring many and if he starts and doesn't score he wont be the only city striker to have walked into the changing rooms at the end of the match this season thinkin he should of burried his chances. I think you know who i'm talkng about! So c'mon Craig lets see some of our hungry young strikers have a go at Championship defences!

As the saying goes, if your good enough, your old enough!!

I think you know who i'm talkng about!

Who? ;):cool:

even if we wanted to play ashley chambers in the league he not aloud to till march because he turns 16 in march

so how come Derby were allowed to play Tom Huddlestone in the league?

even if we wanted to play ashley chambers in the league he not aloud to till march because he turns 16 in march

Here we go again. I thought it had been established that he COULD play and that rule changes which would prevent him playing are not yet applicable.

Archived