Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

De Vries Cant Head The Ball

oops. seems all the de vries boo boys are wrong im sure he has silenced his critics for some time now. he was phenomenal today, both well taken goals and some good hold up play. some decisions went against him but he has to be the MOTM today

Got to give credit to him, he couldn't head but he has clearly been working on it in training and the guy deserves as much credit for doing that, he had a very good game today but MOTM in my eyes was McCarthy

I agree with you there bertfox i think McCarthy was solid and cut out as much fouling he tends to do quite often .. but yh De Vries scoring two with his head is good news

Got to give credit to him, he couldn't head but he has clearly been working on it in training and the guy deserves as much credit for doing that, he had a very good game today but MOTM in my eyes was McCarthy

Agree. He was absolutely brilliant! I haven't always been a fan but he's starting to turn me. Mark de Vries on the other hand, i have always been a fan and i think he's starting to prove me right. I'm not the idiot you all said i was.

yeah McCarthy was solid as a rock too. he seems commanding, hard and is gaining confidence all the time. which is always a good thing. i think Sylla in the 2nd half was brilliant aswell. created most our chances which we were unlucky not to scare. credit to Clayton Ince he made 2 outstanding saves, from Hume and Hamill both were almost in the back of the net. crap kicker though

yeah McCarthy was solid as a rock too. he seems commanding, hard and is gaining confidence all the time. which is always a good thing. i think Sylla in the 2nd half was brilliant aswell. created most our chances which we were unlucky not to scare. credit to Clayton Ince he made 2 outstanding saves, from Hume and Hamill both were almost in the back of the net. crap kicker though

yeh two great saves.. i was surprised at how sh*t his kicks were

Archived