Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lukochav

Best Team?

Did you two not go to the Celtic friendly then? He shown everyone there what he could do, and the only way to stop him on the night was that shocking tackle by balde.

Not phenomenal, but he has the potential to be like a lot of young players. We'll see when he comes back if he can fulfil it.

Did you two not go to the Celtic friendly then? He shown everyone there what he could do, and the only way to stop him on the night was that shocking tackle by balde.

I was there, and V kettering when he was easily man of the match, ahead of stearman and sheehan, and his drive and enthusiasm was a breath of fresh air in both games, but it was friendlies. At the time he was first choice for midfield, but never phenomenal.

Phenomenal is cantona, best, shearer, pele etc, nuff said. Must include maradopa in that list.

City`s january midfield:

sylla weso hughes smith

OOh im drueling now, its not all bad.

Come on you blue boys!!

**E I, E I, E I O...**

Not phenomenal, but he has the potential to be like a lot of young players. We'll see when he comes back if he can fulfil it.

I saw it on TV. I was in Menorca on holiday. Missed Inter too. Was on the plane home then. You say "not phenomenal." So you agree with us then. He is very good. I said that.

Excuse me a minute whilst i digest that....coff...coff ;) Come off it Ric, weso is good, but hes not phenomenal, sorry, that wont wash.

No wonder you had the balls to argue joey ahead of maybury.

It depends what you are judging my statement on. Am I stating that Wesolowski is a phenomenal footballer or am I saying he's got phenomenal potential? Considering what some people have said about him involved with football the word phenomenal is actually playing him down abit.

I've watched Wesolowski since he was 14/15 and it's plain to see how talented this lad is. Stearman, Sheehan and Chambers are all very very good prospects but this lad really has the world at his feet. I've watched alot of youth games in my time and this lad is head and shoulders above anyone i've seen and I honestly mean that. So in that respect I think it's fair for me to say this lad is phenomenal, you only have to read what those Australian coaches said about him when he first joined Leicester to realise this lad is shiiit hot.

It depends what you are judging my statement on. Am I stating that Wesolowski is a phenomenal footballer or am I saying he's got phenomenal potential? Considering what some people have said about him involved with football the word phenomenal is actually playing him down abit.

I've watched Wesolowski since he was 14/15 and it's plain to see how talented this lad is. Stearman, Sheehan and Chambers are all very very good prospects but this lad really has the world at his feet. I've watched alot of youth games in my time and this lad is head and shoulders above anyone i've seen and I honestly mean that. So in that respect I think it's fair for me to say this lad is phenomenal, you only have to read what those Australian coaches said about him when he first joined Leicester to realise this lad is shiiit hot.

Did you mean to say if or is? "Because Wesolowski in my eyes if phenomenal and i've been hyping him up for 2 years now and i've got to stand by my words". lol

Archived