Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

best/worst away games

I think my favourite was beating charlton down at the valley. I really enjoyed Hull on Monday aswell, the atmosphere was great.

The worst was probably Norwich this season, i don't think i've been to a game away where we have lost by more than 3-1.

I remember we got a spanking at Cambridge in 1990/1191..think we played it on a Sunday lunchtime...was appalling and we got a right thrashing (5-1 I think)..but it was also the start of some real good times..infact probably one of the best decades in our club's history. We went back to the Abbey Stadium (again on a Sunday) on got a hard fought 0-0 draw in the first leg of our now famous playoff sequence..then we gave them a lesson in football at filbo in the return fixture to set up the Blackburn/cheating Speedie Wembly visit :cry:

I remember we got a spanking at Cambridge in 1990/1191..think we played it on a Sunday lunchtime...was appalling and we got a right thrashing (5-1 I think)..but it was also the start of some real good times..infact probably one of the best decades in our club's history. We went back to the Abbey Stadium (again on a Sunday) on got a hard fought 0-0 draw in the first leg of our now famous playoff sequence..then we gave them a lesson in football at filbo in the return fixture to set up the Blackburn/cheating Speedie Wembly visit :cry:

Apologies 1191 should read 1991 :doh:

Abbey Stadium was always a bit of a misnomer - especially given the state of the away end.

best away game was forest when we drew 1-1 was sitting in a bar in gran canera giving forest fans stick andgetting it back there were 10 forest fans too 2 leicester fans but in the end it was good fun

if that counts as an away game ;)

best away game was forest when we drew 1-1 was sitting in a bar in gran canera giving forest fans stick andgetting it back there were 10 forest fans too 2 leicester fans but in the end it was good fun

if that counts as an away game ;)

No.

Archived