Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Do we look like a side that is supposed to be challenging for promotion?

If you haven't seen improvment under Craig Levein, you must be blind. Completely blind. He is making our club so much better than it was before. We've got young players that he has signed, young players coming through and he's improving the performances. A few weeks ago people on here were saying 'the defence is awful, he said he was going to improve the defence, he hasn't' But he has now! Give him more time and he'll improve the strikers. de Vries has 8 goals and we just need Hume or Hammond to start scoring. How many points are we from the play offs? Bit closer than you thought probably. I bet you didn't think about that! I think people need to be more optimistic but more realistic. We are NOT a Premiership team. We are NOT a Premiership club. Fans need to get used to that idea before we can really move forward. We are a very capable Championship team that next season will be ready to push for automatic promotion.

Nope.

I can't see us gaining it next year either.

I'm giving Levein until February to turn it round, if we are still mid table with no sign of improving, then I'm afraid it will be time for him to go. I can't believe some people are prepared to let this club turn into a mediocre championship side and still give Levein their backing in the hope that it will get better.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'turn into' a mediocre championship team - we've been one of those since administration. Have you only just realised?

:)

Archived