Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grantham Fox

Mafia

1 hour ago, benpicko said:

The remake is absolutely fantastic -- combat is a bit wonky, but the graphics are incredibly and the atmosphere is even better than it originally was.

Agreed. I think that the additional/extended cutscenes (coupled with the improved graphics) improve this version tenfold against the original.

I think the combat part of the gameplay could’ve been improved on, but doesn’t affect my rating of the game too much at all.

Mafia 1 + 2 are brilliant, 3 is meh

From what it sounds like, Mafia 1 is the only game that seems to have come out of the remaster well, the other 2 apparently aren't really any different graphically from the originals

Will probably pick up the 1st one when it comes on sale somewhere

8 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Mafia 1 + 2 are brilliant, 3 is meh

From what it sounds like, Mafia 1 is the only game that seems to have come out of the remaster well, the other 2 apparently aren't really any different graphically from the originals

Will probably pick up the 1st one when it comes on sale somewhere

Yeah I really enjoyed 1 + 2 back when they were out as the originals, but could never get into 3.

I heard that 1 wasn’t really a remaster, more built from new game engine wise. 2 was a remaster and 3 didn’t get much changed if anything. Could be wrong though.