Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-0 AEK Athens - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-0 AEK Athens

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.8

Total Average Rating

104 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Cengiz Ünder 8.3
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 5.6
  4. Manager Confidence 97% +10%

Season: 2020/21
Voting Starts: 10/12/20
Voting Ends: 12/12/20

1. Danny Ward
  2. James Justin
  3. Wesley Fofana
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Luke Thomas
  6. Dennis Praet
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. Cengiz Ünder
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Kelechi Iheanacho
  12. Nampalys Mendy (sub)
  13. Ayoze Pérez (sub)
  14. Wes Morgan (sub)
  15. Hamza Choudhury (sub)

What a difference a win makes! Just voted and looked at the results - Under averaging, AVERAGING! - 8.4. That means that almost half those voting gave him 9! So that was a world class performance from Under?!?

I think I've given a 9 three or four times since these votes were launched. I'm not saying I'm right and others are wrong, but if there were any 9 out of 10 performances last night, you'd have to give a similar score most times we win (and plenty of time when we lose too!). Surely 9 out of 10 if for the truly extraordinary?

For me they were all 6s and 7s (not at 6s and 7s!), bar Iheanacho, who was poor (5). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

What a difference a win makes! Just voted and looked at the results - Under averaging, AVERAGING! - 8.4. That means that almost half those voting gave him 9! So that was a world class performance from Under?!?

I think I've given a 9 three or four times since these votes were launched. I'm not saying I'm right and others are wrong, but if there were any 9 out of 10 performances last night, you'd have to give a similar score most times we win (and plenty of time when we lose too!). Surely 9 out of 10 if for the truly extraordinary?

For me they were all 6s and 7s (not at 6s and 7s!), bar Iheanacho, who was poor (5). 

I don't think it's supposed to be in the context of worldwide ability. If that were the case, Messi completely throws the scale and nobody would ever get above a 5.

Also it's not that half of people voted 9. You have to remember there will be a portion of idiots voting 10 which brings his average up.

So in reality most people probably voted 8, which is about right.

• Like 3