Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Value add?

Im the most controversial poster? wicked!! That will be the top prize then, as no one else could possibly of had the brains to write the truths like me.

Oh yah, Oh yah...ladies and gentleman of Leicester and the surrounding areas, the truth is power, be as controversial as possible, that is the future policy of life.

I thank you **applause, more, MORE**

Ok, my good people. I advise those who care to listen, that listening to those who toe the lcfc line of thought, can seriously damage your health. Yes, like the warning on a packet of fags, the cancerous spew spoken by over paid "execs.." is designed to fool you into spending your hard earned, and like people who smoke 20 a day, you become hooked with glossy brochers and electronic literature.

How long before the next game....lol

Uve not won it yet u goon, but I think its safe to say u will.

SO YOUR SAYING THAT WILLIAMS IS OUR 2ND MOST VALUABLE PLAYER MONEY WISE AND GERRBRAND 1ST.....I DONT THINK SO

Who would you say our most valuable asset is?

Williams on his day is a very good player, Gerrbrand based on his performances looks like our best player in my opinion.

Everyone has a different opinion and everyone values players differently. Would we of got 2/3 million for Connolly from most other clubs? Wigan needed a striker after Ellington left.

Risiak & Connolly would roughly get around the same amount of goals in the championship. Rasiak was sold for 1 million and Connolly for 3 million.

Now for 10 million, Lyon signed Fred from Cruzeiro. He scored 40 odd goals last season in Brazil's top league. Is Fred really worth another £10 million, only 7 million more than Connolly, who scored less than 15 goals in the Championship last season.

I'm not going to nitpick over individual valuations but nothing you have written seems excessively optimistic or unrealistic, indeed it is probably rather cautious in some instances, but it is surprising how well it adds up.

Without doubt certain of the players: Stearman, Wesolowski, Sheehan, Chambers, Gerrbrand, probably Hume on the rating you've given are likely to be appreciating assets as well.

What a change in 12 months considering, as Ric Flair pointed out, we had nothing by way of worthwhile assets under Mickey Adams.

Taking your values that would make Levein's effect worth £8.5 million - and Leicester City much more viable as a business proposition.

It certainly makes me optimistic for the future even if I would like to see him using our appreciating assets a bit more.

Leicester City under Craig Levein is without doubt in a better financial position than it was under Adams.

I CANNOT BELIEVE that people call for this guys head!!!!

Who would you say our most valuable asset is?

Williams on his day is a very good player, Gerrbrand based on his performances looks like our best player in my opinion.

Everyone has a different opinion and everyone values players differently. Would we of got 2/3 million for Connolly from most other clubs? Wigan needed a striker after Ellington left.

Risiak & Connolly would roughly get around the same amount of goals in the championship. Rasiak was sold for 1 million and Connolly for 3 million.

Now for 10 million, Lyon signed Fred from Cruzeiro. He scored 40 odd goals last season in Brazil's top league. Is Fred really worth another £10 million, only 7 million more than Connolly, who scored less than 15 goals in the Championship last season.

Well this is a silly example beacuse Brazillian clubs have always let big players go, and not for massive amounts mainly due to the fact that a) Brazillian clubs arent the richest b) The players themselves want to move to Europe as that is were the money is. Also some Brazillians flop in European football, Cirumcstances dictate transfere fees more then opinions. Wigan were desperate they paid alot on the last day of the transfere window. Lyon weren't desperate, Fred wanted a big money move, so they landed a 21 year old goal machine for a reasonable 10 mil.

would also like to point out alot of players score lots of goals in the Brasileiro League

Well this is a silly example beacuse Brazillian clubs have always let big players go, and not for massive amounts mainly due to the fact that a) Brazillian clubs arent the richest b) The players themselves want to move to Europe as that is were the money is. Also some Brazillians flop in European football, Cirumcstances dictate transfere fees more then opinions. Wigan were desperate they paid alot on the last day of the transfere window. Lyon weren't desperate, Fred wanted a big money move, so they landed a 21 year old goal machine for a reasonable 10 mil.

would also like to point out alot of players score lots of goals in the Brasileiro League

Your right, circumstances do dictate a players value.

Archived