Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 05/02/2021 at 09:36, Finnegan said:

2154156.jpg

 

He'd just scored the winner vs Germany 

 

_89824896_spt-cdf15walesvitaly-cele.jpg

 

He'd just scored the winner vs Italy

 

 

I mean I can think of cooler options, a Nakata Parma one, a David Silva Valencia one, etc. But those two would have the most sentimental value. 

I don’t know why but I have got that Wales shirt which Earnshaw is wearing. 

Posted
On 05/02/2021 at 09:56, RonnieTodger said:

Any of the 90s Fiorentina shirts really, but Batistuta and this one stick out in my memory 

 

0BBA9D27-D996-4E54-8514-151F203A73FD.jpeg

I actually own an original of this shirt, with Batistuta printing too. Picked it up on eBay a couple of years ago before shirt prices started sky rocketing. 

 

The Ronaldo shirt below gotta be my favourite (although the 97 Inter grey one worth a mention). Kappa kits in the 90s were just different gravy. 

 

gettyimages-1792116-612x612.jpg

gazza_01.jpg

674670984.jpg.0.jpg

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...