Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

England vs Pakistan

I'll probably have it on when i get home from town later on tonight

i Reckon an England series win of 2-1

this match will be a draw.

It's a 3-match series, so if this one is a draw they are going to struggle to win 2-1. :thumbup:

I got a feeling we might lose this one, unless the batting improves drastically, but win the other two.

It's a 3-match series, so if this one is a draw they are going to struggle to win 2-1. :thumbup:

I got a feeling we might lose this one, unless the batting improves drastically, but win the other two.

They said the track is alot better than ones they warmed up on so hopefully a few runs will be put on the board. The middle order could be a problem with no real experience in the sub continent, and Bell hasn't been in inspiring form of late.

Didnt know it was a three match series :whistle::ph34r::blink::doh:lol

The Final day looks set to be a thriller!

England need 174 runs to win, with 9 wickets in hand, after Marcus Tescothick Played on for only a few runs.

Also, Kevin Pietersen finally caught someone out at international test level!!

Come on you Inger-land

:englandsmile4wf:

we'll win esy bell will get 50 strauss will get 20 odd then freddie n kev will see us home with garaient jones hitting the winning runs.. u watch im a fortune teller :thumbup::huh:

I'll hold you to that.........

We've lost by 22 runs

Unbelievable, i am shocked. I left out for school this morning when England were 164-7 and i thought that they were capable of doing this, as Jones and Udal seemed to be going ok, i get to school and find out we've lost.

it was a disaster but i'll forgive them this time after the success this summer.

also we outplayed pakistan for 3 or 4 of the days, just didn't get over the line.

i'mconfident we can pull it back.

I don't think we'll win the series now. The problem is inexperience in the middle order, it just seems to collapse we need Vaughan back

Archived