Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Is Elvis Hammond good enough?

Elvis Hammond. the big vote  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Is Elvis Hammond good enough for this club?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, give him time
    • Not sure, i'll wait and see

I think he's on borrowed time and if he's gonna make a success of himself it had better be quick.

As for COG I think that's another story altogether and I'm still not sure of the truth having had one extremely sound contact tell me one thing and others say emphatically that something else has happened.

There seems no doubt there was a training ground altercation though.

i like elvis for his enthusiasm and that he works hard plus he has pace but lets face it , he isnt really a striker and i always wondered at the time why we got such a pacey player so cheaply from a premier league club.

alongside big trevor benjamin they would be the most flattering to decieve strike partnership in the country :D

we do however have hume and fryatt who proved last term that they can knock the goals in , its just a little baffling why they havent clicked yet this term.

we also of course have o'grady and there is louis dodds awaiting a chance.

if city could get their cash back on elvis i would say take the cash but we wont find many managers that gullible.

Archived