Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Team v Burnley

rab

maybury

mccarthy

gerrbrand

nils

sylla

kisnorbo

hughes

smith

de vries

hammond

subs

henderson, hume, stearman, tiatto, dublin

I believe Hammond will start Hume's only expected back from international duty yesterday/today so can't have had much involvement in the 'scoring project'.

I'm also struggling to get Joey in the team if Kisnorbo is going to start, I can't see how he can fit in as a sub unless it's to replace Tiatto.

Would play Joey instead of Kisnorbo. Stearmen for Maybury as a possability but I mostly agree with that team.

Would play Joey instead of Kisnorbo. Stearmen for Maybury as a possability but I mostly agree with that team.

It's a team I think will be picked rather than my own preferences.

Who would you play?

I can't say I would change to my preferred choice in one fell swoop as it would be too much, but I'd like to see this team playing regularly by the end of the season.

.........................Henderson

Stearman ....McCarthy..... Gerrbrand ......Sheehan

.............................Kisnorbo

.......Sylla........................................ Smith

........................<---- Hughes ---->

....................Hume

...........................................MDV

Subs: Rab, Maybury, Joey, Dodds/Chambers, Nissa

I wouldn't play Dublin, Tiatto, Willcox or Williams unless we had a severe injury crisis because I don't see a future for them at Leicester. I'd prefer a more permanent left winger for Smith and an alternative 'big' striker for MDV and I would hope to see Weso in instead of Kisnorbo.

Not a simple yes or no but my thoughts for what they are worth, probably SFA.

....................Hume

I wouldn't play Dublin, Tiatto, Willcox or Williams unless we had a severe injury crisis because I don't see a future for them at Leicester. I'd prefer a more permanent left winger for Smith and an alternative 'big' striker for MDV and I would hope to see Weso in instead of Kisnorbo.

Apart from de lump, i quite like that team. I`d prefer johanson, but themsies 2 are cool.

Sounds like your saying dublin`s rubbish. You wont get many xmas cards with that statement.

I tottally agree with you, and the reason you give. We need players that CAN be premier for the following season, if we are to get promoted. I do think tiatto can give us more than joey.

How about hammond for de lump, hes big, quicker, but the ball doesnt hit him as much hehe

Of course, weso should replace kiso, hmm. I think we should have a weekly update on him.

I can't say I would change to my preferred choice in one fell swoop as it would be too much, but I'd like to see this team playing regularly by the end of the season.

....................Hume

No Wesolowski by the end of the season? Hmmmm you do surprise me.

Apart from de lump, i quite like that team. I`d prefer johanson, but themsies 2 are cool.

Sounds like your saying dublin`s rubbish. You wont get many xmas cards with that statement.

I tottally agree with you, and the reason you give. We need players that CAN be premier for the following season, if we are to get promoted. I do think tiatto can give us more than joey.

How about hammond for de lump, hes big, quicker, but the ball doesnt hit him as much hehe

Of course, weso should replace kiso, hmm. I think we should have a weekly update on him.

Just like you and MDV, sorry der lump I can't take to Hammond, To me he's just OK but unless he can show, by playing in the reserves that he knows where the goal is I'll stick to MDV and provide a space on the bench to try out some young uns. But then I'm not a manager, I have managed a Sunday League side but they were crap and kept losing which of course was nothing to do with my football managementl skills ;)

No Wesolowski by the end of the season? Hmmmm you do surprise me.

I did put this in, maybe you missed it 'I would hope to see Weso in instead of Kisnorbo'. :P

I have managed a Sunday League side but they were crap and kept losing which of course was nothing to do with my football managementl skills ;)

Oh come on now davie, you might aswell get it all out now ;)

Out of interest, did you play a lump upfront :smile:

Oh come on now davie, you might aswell get it all out now ;)

Out of interest, did you play a lump upfront :smile:

Not exclusively, we had 11 lumps :) sorry 12 forgot about me :cool:

....................Hume

Could be the makings of a side that will get promotion I think, obviously with Weso in for Kisnorbo. Would probabley need a new left winger after smiths inevitable return to Arsenal, and a out and out striker to replace De Vries, as where Chambers will probabley feature next season I dont think he should be playing in every game.

Im not disagreing with you but what makes you think Henderson is better then Rab C Douglas

Could be the makings of a side that will get promotion I think, obviously with Weso in for Kisnorbo. Would probabley need a new left winger after smiths inevitable return to Arsenal, and a out and out striker to replace De Vries, as where Chambers will probabley feature next season I dont think he should be playing in every game.

Im not disagreing with you but what makes you think Henderson is better then Rab C Douglas

I covered Weso, Smith and MDV in my post, Chambers would be used purely as a sub as would dodds to either give them a chance to develop their potential or to replace under performing players if they prove they can do the job.

Nothing against Rab, I just prefer Henderson he also has more of his career in front of him.

I covered Weso, Smith and MDV in my post, Chambers would be used purely as a sub as would dodds to either give them a chance to develop their potential or to replace under performing players if they prove they can do the job.

Nothing against Rab, I just prefer Henderson he also has more of his career in front of him.

So you did :D

Archived