Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Evington Fosse Fox

Community shield tickets (I x adult, 1 x child) available at face value-few rows from front

Community shield tickets (I x adult, 1 x child) available at face value-few rows from the front.

Cannot attend due to illness so gutted.

Sold at face value and happy to meet in person.

I also paid for a £15 parking space (15 mins walk to stadium) so can also sell this but will need to update booking with your number plate.

Please message.

Edited by Evington Fosse Fox

We have a Covid isolator in our party and the club had no problems refunding the ticket.  Which we then bought for someone else to come now it is on general sale.

The only issue is getting through on the phone lines, in fact getting into the queuing system is hard enough!

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Doesnt the person whos name is on the ticket have to attend?

Chances are no. Man City are banging them out at 4 a pop in a desperate bid to make it to 10k. 

I suspect the named thing is city's brainchild and nothing to do with Wembley. 

I'm going on someone else's name. How the hell would Wembley know who I am or am not anyways?

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Chances are no. Man City are banging them out at 4 a pop in a desperate bid to make it to 10k. 

I suspect the named thing is city's brainchild and nothing to do with Wembley. 

I'm going on someone else's name. How the hell would Wembley know who I am or am not anyways?

By asking for ID :dunno:

I mean i couldnt care less tbh. I merely mentioned it incase they would check the names on tickets and people end up missing out. Its all a load of nonsense anyway. Sooner we get back to normality the better