Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

ABBA Voyage

I mean just...wow...!!

Back in the day for me, it was Blues n Jazz, Charlie Parker,...Then the heavy Stuff Black Sabbath,Hendrix, Led Zepplin,Status Quo, Wishbone Ash etc..

Though I also liked Tamla-motown-genre,  Chairman of the board..etc.Though  Jackson 5, I could Never Take to..

Telling my mates in heavy Rock concerts...that I happen to Like Abba, got some Strange looks,But it was suprising how many, only 1-2 Yrs later,

Told me, they too ...!

Though to be fair, I have always liked various Genres of music, starting I suppose from Classic,Opera..

My dad loved Mario Lanza, After awhile so did I.

I just thought Abba, had something different...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

They are just iconic. There’s no two ways about it. They reportedly turned down 1 billion Dollars to do a world tour in the year 2000. That sort of thing will elevate any project even further.

Why now?  Because now they are ‘ready’ apparently.

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

They are just iconic. There’s no two ways about it. They reportedly turned down 1 billion Dollars to do a world tour in the year 2000. That sort of thing will elevate any project even further.

Why now?  Because now they are ‘ready’ apparently.

I think if they had done a tour then it would have been amazing; I would have paid every penny I had to see them live. 

I do like the look of this new show though, it's not quite the real thing but it's as good as we're going to get.

Just now, stripeyfox said:

I think if they had done a tour then it would have been amazing; I would have paid every penny I had to see them live. 

I do like the look of this new show though, it's not quite the real thing but it's as good as we're going to get.

I wonder if they are motivated to do this by the fact it WONT be a full tour and they can probably hide under the guise that it wouldn’t be sensible/ practical to do one because  of the global pandemic.

either way, it’s super exciting!