Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

And the winners (of the Actim Index) are...

Nil Johannsson and Mark de Vries! And you fickle boneheads didn't know a thing about it! Or did you? Well all I can say is what a modest lot you fickle bonehead are. But you've got a lot to be modest about haven't you?

So I lied...whitely. OK, Nils and Mark weren't outright winners. But they were included in the top 100 Championship players. The only two Leicester players to do so (by rights we should have had at least 4 in there but lets not go all negative on this great day eh?). And where exactly did our two great heroes finish?

Er...88th and er...94th. Putting that into some sort of context, if a Championship select XI were to take the field in Roy Keanes' testimonial (topical! topical!) and all of them were crocked beforehand then the six replacement XI's would have to be crocked before Nils could get a game and seven before Mark could.

Canny purchases by a manager voted by his peers as the most ineffective in the Championship.

Funny but I could have sworn that this thread mysteriously disappeared for a couple of hours.

I wonder if its equally mysterious reappearance had anything to do with another one of my posts that exposed our mods as corrupt stooges in the pay of LCFC Marketing Dept. Surprise, surprise that little thread did a 'Brigadoon' too.

Blink and you'll miss this post as well...

Funny but I could have sworn that this thread mysteriously disappeared for a couple of hours.

I wonder if its equally mysterious reappearance had anything to do with another one of my posts that exposed our mods as corrupt stooges in the pay of LCFC Marketing Dept. Surprise, surprise that little thread did a 'Brigadoon' too.

Blink and you'll miss this post as well...

CHANDLERS BACK, CHANDLERS BACK.... Let the good times commence.

I'm orf to get pissed... woo hoo!

Archived